Earn up to $96.57 back (9,657 points)with a Webstaurant Rewards Visa® Credit Card
Other Available Voltages:
- Strong, highly polished, 20 gauge stainless steel cabinet construction provides long lasting use
- Includes an 8" wide poly cutting board with stainless steel brackets located on the control side
- Features 8" deep heating compartments that are galvanized and insulated on all sides
- Each well can be set with the recessed individual thermostatic controls
- Every compartment has a tubular heating element installed above the insulated bottom
- Eagle Group BS1-HT2 Stainless Steel Buffet Shelf with Sneeze Guard - 33" x 25 5/8"
- Eagle Group BS1-HT2-IL Stainless Steel Buffet Shelf with Sneeze Guard and Infrared Lamps - 33" x 25 5/8"
- Eagle Group BS2-HT2-IL Stainless Steel Buffet Shelf with Double Sneeze Guard and Infrared Lamps - 33" x 36 1/4"
- Eagle Group BS2-HT2 Stainless Steel Buffet Shelf with 2 Sneeze Guards for 2 Well Food Tables - 33" x 36"
- Eagle Group DOS-HT2 Stainless Steel Double Deck Overshelf - 33" x 10"
- Eagle Group DSSP-HT2 33" Deluxe Stainless Steel Serving Shelf
- Eagle Group OS-HT2 Stainless Steel Single Deck Overshelf - 33" x 10"
- Eagle Group SS-HT2 33" x 10" Stainless Steel Serving Shelf
|Eagle Group HT2CB-240 Specs|
|Base Style||Fully Enclosed|
|Features|| Made in America|
|Number of Pans||2|
|Number of Wells||2|
|Style|| Floor Model|
|Well Type||Open / Dry Well|
Customer questions about this product
- Can I cancel my order for this Eagle Group item if I change my mind?
- We cannot guarantee that this item can be cancelled off of the order or returned once it is placed. Cancelled orders may be subject to a restocking fee of 30% for standard items and 50% for made to order items.
- What's the difference between open well and sealed well steam tables?
- Open well tables can be used with spillage pans for moist heat holding, or without pans for dry heat holding of fried foods or other crispy items. This design allows the flexibility to have some of the wells using moist heat, and some of them using dry heat, at the same time. Open well tables do not have drains, so the spillage pans must be removed and emptied after service.
Sealed well tables do not need spillage pans; water is added directly to the well, and is emptied through a drain after service. However, sealed well tables should not be used for dry heat holding.
If you’re not sure which style is best for your needs, please contact Customer Solutions prior to placing your order!
Eagle Group HT2CB-240 Details
Keep your piping hot pasta, meat, entree, or side dishes at the perfect temperature for serving with this Eagle Group HT2CB-240 Spec Master Series two pan open well electric hot food table with sliding doors. This unit can hold up to two 12" x 20" steam table pans (sold separately), so you can display a variety of choices for guests to select. Each 8" deep recessed well is galvanized and insulated on all four sides and on the bottom so it can offer reliable, long lasting use. Designed with your establishment in mind, the body of this model is constructed from strong 20 gauge 430 stainless steel. Plus, the lustrous finish of the stainless steel promotes an attractive and professional appearance.
Offering intuitive controls, each well can be set with an individual thermostatic control to best accommodate your product so you can keep it warm at exactly the right temperature. The powerful tubular heating elements are installed right above the insulated bottom to offer consistent and even warming results. Along the front, an 8" wide polycarbonate cutting board is also provided for further convenience. This area offers some extra work space for users changing out food pans or filling plates.
On the bottom, the enclosed base provides reliable support and also keeps your serving area out of sight for guests and customers being assisted in your front-of-house space. Plus, the enclosed undershelf serves as additional storage space for serving supplies. Sliding doors close over the shelf as well to protect supplies from spills and make clean up a breeze at the end of service. The bottom feet are also covered in a non-marking plastic so that you can protect your unit from scrapes and scratches, wherever you install this unit. With the help of this food table, you can keep food at optimal serving temperatures so you can focus your attention on what matters most and serve guests efficiently. This unit requires a 240V electrical connection for operation.
This Item Ships via Common Carrier. For more information and tips to help your delivery go smoothly, click here.
Because this item is not stocked in our warehouse, processing, transit times and stock availability will vary. If you need your items by a certain date, please contact us prior to placing your order. Expedited shipping availability may vary. We cannot guarantee that this item can be cancelled off of the order or returned once it is placed.
This item meets the standards imposed by NSF International, which focuses on public safety, health, and the environment.
UL US & Canada
This item has been tested and meets safety standards imposed by the Underwriters Laboratories (UL) for use in the United States of America and Canada.
This product must be hardwired by a professional; it does not plug into a standard wall outlet.
Made in America
This item was made in the United States of America.
Resources and Downloads for
Eagle Group HT2CB-240
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information. Download Adobe Acrobat software
RESIDENTIAL USERS: Vendor assumes no liability for parts or labor coverage for component failure or other damages resulting from installation in non-commercial or residential applications. The right is reserved to deny shipment for residential usage; if this occurs, you will be notified as soon as possible
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it. Get paid up to $16 for submitting one of the first text, photo, or video reviews for this item. View your account for details.Login or Register