Eagle Group DSR-63 Spec-Bar 63" Stainless Steel Double Tier Speed Rail
Other Available Sizes:
- 63" long
- Designed to be permanently screw-mounted
- 20 gauge stainless steel front and bottom; 14 gauge stainless steel sides
- Made of 304 stainless steel to enhance corrosion-resistance
- Uses sound-deadening ABS material to reduce noise in back bar areas
- Two tiers for additional bottle storage in a narrow footprint
- 4" wide rails accommodate standard-sized bottles
- Allows bartenders to work more efficiently
|Eagle Group DSR-63 Specs|
|Height||10 1/2 Inches|
|Made in America||Yes|
|Stainless Steel Type||Type 304|
Eagle Group DSR-63 Details
Keep your most popular tequila, whiskey, and vodka at your bartenders' fingertips with this Eagle Group DSR-63 63" stainless steel double tier speed rail! Built to be permanently screw-mounted to your underbar sink, this speed rack features two tiers for double the liquor storage in a narrow footprint. Its 4" wide rails accommodate standard-sized bottles and let bartenders quickly grab and pour during a busy evening.
This unit is made of type 304 stainless steel to help it resist corrosion in damp back bar environments. With 14 gauge sides and 20 gauge front rails and bottom, you can be assured of its durability even in the harshest conditions. It also features an ABS cover over its stainless steel C channel to deaden sounds and reduce ambient noise in crowded bars.
Height: 10 1/2"
This item is made-to-order and cannot be canceled or returned once your order is placed. Please contact Customer Solutions prior to placing your order if you have any questions or concerns.
Made in America
This item was made in the United States of America.
Get paid to review this product!