Eagle Group DHT3-240-3 Three Pan Open Well Electric Hot Food Table with Galvanized Base - 240V, 3 Phase
Other Available Sizes:
- Strong, highly polished, 20 gauge stainless steel cabinet construction provides long lasting use
- Includes an 8" wide poly cutting board with stainless steel brackets located on the control side
- Features a recessed control panel with individual infinite controls
- Features 8" deep heating compartments that are galvanized and insulated on all sides
- Open style galvanized stainless steel base with an adjustable undershelf
|Eagle Group DHT3-240-3 Specs|
|Depth||30 3/8 Inches|
|Height||34 1/4 Inches|
|Cutting Board Width||8 Inches|
|Made in America||Yes|
|Material||Stainless Steel / Galvanized Steel|
|Number of Pans||3|
|Number of Wells||3|
|Well Type||Open Well|
Customer questions about this product
- What's the difference between open well and sealed well steam tables?
- Open well tables can be used with spillage pans for moist heat holding, or without pans for dry heat holding of fried foods or other crispy items. This design allows the flexibility to have some of the wells using moist heat, and some of them using dry heat, at the same time. Open well tables do not have drains, so the spillage pans must be removed and emptied after service.
Sealed well tables do not need spillage pans; water is added directly to the well, and is emptied through a drain after service. However, sealed well tables should not be used for dry heat holding.
If you’re not sure which style is best for your needs, please contact Customer Solutions prior to placing your order!
Eagle Group DHT3-240-3 Details
Keep your piping hot pasta, meat, entree, or side dishes at the perfect temperature for serving with this Eagle Group DHT3-240-3 three pan open well electric hot food table with a galvanized base. This unit can hold up to three 12" x 20" steam table pans (sold separately), so you can display a variety of choices for guests to select. Each 8" deep recessed well is galvanized and insulated on all four sides and on the bottom so it can offer reliable, long lasting use. Designed with your establishment in mind, the body of this model is constructed from strong 20 gauge 430 stainless steel. Plus, the lustrous finish of the stainless steel promotes an attractive and professional appearance.
Offering intuitive controls, each well can be set with an individual infinite control on high or low settings to best accommodate your product. The powerful heating element in each compartment allows you to keep food warm at exactly the right temperature. Along the front, an 8" wide polycarbonate cutting board is also provided for further convenience. This area offers some extra work space for users changing out food pans or filling plates.
Best of all, this stationary unit has an adjustable galvanized undershelf that offers a place to store extra supplies. The open design makes it easy to access items in an instant. With the help of this food table, you can keep food at optimal serving temperatures so you can focus your attention on what matters most and serve guests efficiently. This unit requires a 240V, 3 phase electrical connection for operation.
Depth: 30 3/8"
Height: 34 1/4"
This Item Ships via Common Carrier. For more information and tips to help your delivery go smoothly, click here.
Because this item is not stocked in our warehouse, processing, transit times and stock availability will vary. If you need your items by a certain date,
please contact us prior to placing your order. Expedited shipping availability may vary. We cannot guarantee that this item can be cancelled off of the order or returned once it is placed.
This item meets the standards imposed by NSF International, which focuses on public safety, health, and the environment.
UL US & Canada
This item has been tested and meets safety standards imposed by the Underwriters Laboratories (UL) for use in the United States of America and Canada.
Made in America
This item was made in the United States of America.
This unit comes with a NEMA 15-20P plug.
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it. Get paid up to $16 for submitting one of the first text, photo, or video reviews for this item. View your account for details.Login or Register