Earn up to $112.77 back (11,277 points)with a Webstaurant Rewards Visa® Credit Card
Other Available Voltages:
- Clear Tuffak® sneeze guard
- Perfect for buffets, cafeterias, and banquet halls
- Four wells with independent, recessed controls
- 63 1/2" polished 22 gauge type 430 stainless steel top
- 22 gauge steel body with black vinyl covering
- Four adjustable feet
- Pans sold separately
- 240V, 3 Phase
- Eagle Group DSSP-HT4 63 1/2" Deluxe Stainless Steel Serving Shelf
- Eagle Group DOS-HT4 Stainless Steel Double Overshelf - 10" x 63"
- Eagle Group 501600 Adapter Top for (2) 7 Qt. Insets
- Eagle Group PTS-4 Stainless Steel Tray Shelf for 63 1/2" Deluxe Service Mates Tables - 2/Pack
- Eagle Group 501912 Adapter Top for (1) 7 Qt. Inset and (1) 11 Qt. Inset
- Eagle Group 501913 Adapter Top for (1) 4 Qt. Inset and (1) 11 Qt. Inset
- Eagle Group 501914 Adapter Top for (3) 4 Qt. Insets
- Eagle Group 501915 Adapter Top for (1) 4 Qt. Inset and (1) 7 Qt. Inset
|Eagle Group CDHT4-240-3 Specs|
|Width||63 1/2 Inches|
|Depth||22 9/16 Inches|
|Height||34 5/8 Inches|
|Base Style||Fully Enclosed|
|Features|| Made in America|
With Sneeze Guard
|Installation Type||Floor Model|
|Number of Pans||4|
|Number of Wells||4|
|Product Line||Deluxe Service Mates|
|Top Material||Stainless Steel|
|Type|| Buffet Food Tables|
|Well Type||Open / Dry Well|
Customer questions about this product
- What's the difference between open well and sealed well steam tables?
- Open well tables can be used with spillage pans for moist heat holding, or without pans for dry heat holding of fried foods or other crispy items. This design allows the flexibility to have some of the wells using moist heat, and some of them using dry heat, at the same time. Open well tables do not have drains, so the spillage pans must be removed and emptied after service.
Sealed well tables do not need spillage pans; water is added directly to the well, and is emptied through a drain after service. However, sealed well tables should not be used for dry heat holding.
If you’re not sure which style is best for your needs, please contact Customer Solutions prior to placing your order!
- Can I cancel my order for this Eagle Group item if I change my mind?
- We cannot guarantee that this item can be cancelled off of the order or returned once it is placed. Cancelled orders may be subject to a restocking fee of 30% for standard items and 50% for made to order items.
Eagle Group CDHT4-240-3 Details
Perfect for buffet lines and banquet halls with limited available floor space, this Eagle Group CDHT4 Deluxe Service Mates portable hot food buffet table effectively puts your pasta, veggies, or stir fry on display! This unit accepts four full size food pans so that you have plenty of space to prominently display your tantalizing menu items, while the crystal clear Tuffak® sneeze guard reduces the risk of airborne particles contaminating your food without obstructing product visibility. The heat in each well is maintained by independent, recessed controls that give you optimum control over your food while lessening the chance of accidental adjustment that's present with typical protruding knobs.
Boasting a vinyl-covered 22 gauge steel body, this buffet table is not only extremely durable, but it looks great during front-of-the-house operation. Plus, four feet hold the unit securely in place when in use and can be adjusted to help match the height of other equipment.
Left to Right: 63 1/2"
Front to Back (without sneeze guard): 22 9/16"
Height: 34 5/8"
This Item Ships via Common Carrier. For more information and tips to help your delivery go smoothly, click here.
Because this item is not stocked in our warehouse, processing, transit times and stock availability will vary. If you need your items by a certain date, please contact us prior to placing your order. Expedited shipping availability may vary. We cannot guarantee that this item can be cancelled off of the order or returned once it is placed.
This unit comes with a NEMA 15-20P plug.
Made in America
This item was made in the United States of America.
This item meets the standards imposed by NSF International, which focuses on public safety, health, and the environment.
UL US & Canada
This item has been tested and meets safety standards imposed by the Underwriters Laboratories (UL) for use in the United States of America and Canada.
Other Products from this Line
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it. Get paid up to $16 for submitting one of the first text, photo, or video reviews for this item. View your account for details.Login or Register