Earn up to $82.77 back (8,277 points)with a Webstaurant Rewards Visa® Credit Card
Other Available Voltages:
- Clear Tuffak® sneeze guard
- Perfect for buffets, cafeterias, and banquet halls
- Three wells with independent, recessed controls
- 48" polished 22 gauge type 430 stainless steel top
- 22 gauge steel body and 18 gauge open steel base with black vinyl covering
- Four 4" swivel casters, two with brakes
- Pans sold separately
- Eagle Group PTS-3 Stainless Steel Tray Shelf for 48" Deluxe Service Mates Tables - 2/Pack
- Eagle Group DSSP-HT3 48" Deluxe Stainless Steel Serving Shelf
$819.00/EachOut Of Stock
- Eagle Group DOS-HT3 Stainless Steel Double Overshelf - 10" x 48"
- Eagle Group 501914 Adapter Top for (3) 4 Qt. Insets
- Eagle Group 501913 Adapter Top for (1) 4 Qt. Inset and (1) 11 Qt. Inset
- Eagle Group 501600 Adapter Top for (2) 7 Qt. Insets
- Eagle Group 501912 Adapter Top for (1) 7 Qt. Inset and (1) 11 Qt. Inset
- Eagle Group 501915 Adapter Top for (1) 4 Qt. Inset and (1) 7 Qt. Inset
|Eagle Group BPDHT3-120 Specs|
|Depth||22 9/16 Inches|
|Height||52 3/4 Inches|
|Features|| Made in America|
With Sneeze Guard
|Installation Type||Floor Model|
|Number of Pans||3|
|Number of Wells||3|
|Plug Type||NEMA 5-15P|
|Product Line||Deluxe Service Mates|
|Top Material||Stainless Steel|
|Type|| Buffet Food Tables|
|Well Type||Open / Dry Well|
Customer questions about this product
- Can I cancel my order for this Eagle Group item if I change my mind?
- We cannot guarantee that this item can be cancelled off of the order or returned once it is placed. Cancelled orders may be subject to a restocking fee of 30% for standard items and 50% for made to order items.
- What's the difference between open well and sealed well steam tables?
- Open well tables can be used with spillage pans for moist heat holding, or without pans for dry heat holding of fried foods or other crispy items. This design allows the flexibility to have some of the wells using moist heat, and some of them using dry heat, at the same time. Open well tables do not have drains, so the spillage pans must be removed and emptied after service.
Sealed well tables do not need spillage pans; water is added directly to the well, and is emptied through a drain after service. However, sealed well tables should not be used for dry heat holding.
If you’re not sure which style is best for your needs, please contact Customer Solutions prior to placing your order!
- Can this product be upgraded or accessorized?
- Many factory-installed options are available for this item! Please contact our customizable team for more information and pricing.
Eagle Group BPDHT3-120 Details
Hold your pasta, veggies, stir fry, or virtually any other hot food at ideal serving temperatures with this Eagle Group BPDHT3 Deluxe Service Mates portable hot food buffet table! This unit accepts three full size food pans so that you have plenty of space to prominently display your tantalizing menu items, while the crystal clear Tuffak® sneeze guard reduces the risk of airborne particles contaminating your food without obstructing product visibility. The heat in each well is maintained by independent, recessed controls that give you optimum control over your food while lessening the chance of accidental adjustment that's present with typical protruding knobs.
Boasting a vinyl-covered 22 gauge steel body and 18 gauge open steel base, this buffet table is not only extremely durable, but it looks great during front-of-the-house operation. Plus, four 4" swivel casters, two with brakes, allow you to maneuver it into position and lock it into place during peak serving times. Then, when your event is over, you can simply wheel it back to the kitchen for easy cleaning and maintenance.
Left to Right: 48"
Front to Back (without sneeze guard): 22 9/16"
Height: 52 3/4"
This Item Ships via Common Carrier. For more information and tips to help your delivery go smoothly, click here.
Because this item is not stocked in our warehouse, processing, transit times and stock availability will vary. If you need your items by a certain date, please contact us prior to placing your order. Expedited shipping availability may vary. We cannot guarantee that this item can be cancelled off of the order or returned once it is placed.
This unit comes with a NEMA 5-15P plug.
Made in America
This item was made in the United States of America.
This item meets the standards imposed by NSF International, which focuses on public safety, health, and the environment.
UL US & Canada
This item has been tested and meets safety standards imposed by the Underwriters Laboratories (UL) for use in the United States of America and Canada.
Other Products from this Line
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it. Get paid up to $16 for submitting one of the first text, photo, or video reviews for this item. View your account for details.Login or Register