Earn up to $90.87 back (9,087 points)with a Webstaurant Rewards Visa® Credit Card
Other Available Fuel Types:
- Heavy-duty type 430 stainless steel body with stainless steel legs
- Accommodates five full size food pans at a time
- Polycarbonate 8" deep cutting board
- Undershelf provides additional space for utensils, pans, or lids
- Straight-flow burner assembly for fast start up
- Sealed well design with 304 stainless steel water pan
- 1 1/2" diameter brass drain for easy emptying
- 30,000 BTU
- Eagle Group 501912 Adapter Top for (1) 7 Qt. Inset and (1) 11 Qt. Inset
- Eagle Group 501915 Adapter Top for (1) 4 Qt. Inset and (1) 7 Qt. Inset
- Eagle Group 501913 Adapter Top for (1) 4 Qt. Inset and (1) 11 Qt. Inset
- Regency 48" Stationary Gas Connector Hose Kit with 2 Elbows and Full Port Valve - 1/2"
- Eagle Group 501914 Adapter Top for (3) 4 Qt. Insets
- Eagle Group 501600 Adapter Top for (2) 7 Qt. Insets
|Eagle Group ASWT5-LP Specs|
|Shipping Weight||175 lb.|
|Depth||30 1/2 Inches|
|Height||34 1/2 Inches|
|Features|| Made in America|
|Gas Inlet Size||1/2 Inches|
|Number of Pans||5|
|Number of Wells||5|
|Power Type||Liquid Propane|
|Style|| Floor Model|
|Total BTU||30,000 BTU|
|Well Type||Sealed / Wet Well|
Customer questions about this product
- Can I cancel my order for this Eagle Group item if I change my mind?
- We cannot guarantee that this item can be cancelled off of the order or returned once it is placed. Cancelled orders may be subject to a restocking fee of 30% for standard items and 50% for made to order items.
Eagle Group ASWT5-LP Details
Keep your pasta, meat, or side dishes piping hot and readily available with the Eagle Group ASWT5 liquid propane five pan sealed well water bath steam table with stainless steel legs! This holding unit can accommodate five full size food pans of your signature entrees for guests to serve themselves. This unit is constructed of 20 gauge 430 series stainless steel from the body right down to the legs, ensuring the durability and reliability you need at your buffet or catered event.
For quick and efficient start up, this unit features a straight flow, energy-saving burner assembly, with 30,000 BTU. The stainless steel undershelf comes in handy for storing extra serving utensils, food pans, or lids, so all of your most frequently used tools can be close at hand. The shelf is also adjustable, allowing you sufficient space to house even the bulkiest of products. For extra convenience, the polycarbonate 8" deep by 1/2" thick cutting board gives you a little extra work space for changing out food pans or filling plates. Designed for wet use, this sealed well steam table is a great addition to your commercial establishment.
Depth: 30 1/2"
Height: 34 1/2"
This Item Ships via Common Carrier. For more information and tips to help your delivery go smoothly, click here.
Because this item is not stocked in our warehouse, processing, transit times and stock availability will vary. If you need your items by a certain date, please contact us prior to placing your order. Expedited shipping availability may vary. We cannot guarantee that this item can be cancelled off of the order or returned once it is placed.
1/2" Gas Connection
This unit comes with a 1/2" gas connection to be installed by a professional.
Made in America
This item was made in the United States of America.
This item meets the standards imposed by NSF International, which focuses on public safety, health, and the environment.
UL US & Canada
This item has been tested and meets safety standards imposed by the Underwriters Laboratories (UL) for use in the United States of America and Canada.
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it. Get paid up to $16 for submitting one of the first text, photo, or video reviews for this item. View your account for details.Login or Register