- Hybrid zinc and green epoxy finish is NSF-listed for wet and dry storage
- Patented Quad-truss® design uses 4 truss wires for increased strength
- Mat wires are sandwiched between top 2 truss wires for added strength and better weight distribution
- 600 lb. weight capacity per shelf (2400 lb. maximum weight per 4 posts)
- Microgard® antimicrobial agent prevents bacteria, mold, and mildew growth
Eagle Group 2460E Specs
- Shipping Weight
- 21 lb.
- 60 Inches
- 24 Inches
- 600 lb.
- Made in America
- All Environments
Customer questions about this product
- Can I cancel my order for this Eagle Group item if I change my mind?
- We cannot guarantee that this item can be cancelled off of the order or returned once it is placed. Cancelled orders may be subject to a restocking fee of 30% for standard items and 50% for made to order items.
Eagle Group 2460E Details
This Eagle Group 2460E Eaglegard® NSF hybrid zinc / green epoxy 24" x 60" wire shelf is an excellent choice for your storage needs! Since it is NSF-listed for dry and wet storage applications, this shelf is great in a bulk ingredient or supply area, and equally suited for walk-in coolers and freezers. Each shelf can hold up to 600 lb., with a 2400 lb. maximum weight per each set of 4 posts. This shelf also boasts the patented QuadTruss® support wire design, which sandwiches the mat wires between 2 top truss wires, and uses an additional 2 bottom truss wires to provide additional strength. With 4 total truss wires and more mat support wires than competitor shelves, it provides superior durability and evenly distributes weight across the shelf surface. It features a zinc chloride plating, followed by a clear chromate plating with MasterSeal® sealer for improved rust protection. A final epoxy coating with Microgard® gives it added defense against moisture and rust, while also helping to inhibit the growth of bacteria, mold, and mildew on the shelf surface. Posts are sold separately.
Because this item is not stocked in our warehouse, processing, transit times and stock availability will vary. If you need your items by a certain date, please contact us prior to placing your order. Expedited shipping availability may vary. We cannot guarantee that this item can be cancelled off of the order or returned once it is placed.
This item meets the standards imposed by NSF International, which focuses on public safety, health, and the environment.
Made in America
This item was made in the United States of America.
Resources and Downloads for
Eagle Group 2460E
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information. Download Adobe Acrobat software
|Eagle Group CP14E|
|Eagle Group CP18E|
|Eagle Group CP33E|
|Eagle Group CP54E|
|Eagle Group CP63E|
|Eagle Group CP74E|
|Eagle Group CP7E|
|Eagle Group CP86E|
|Eagle Group P14E|
|Eagle Group P18E|
|Eagle Group P33E|
|Eagle Group P54-E|
|Eagle Group P63-E|
|Eagle Group P74-E|
|Eagle Group P7E|
|Eagle Group P86E|
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it. Get paid up to $16 for submitting one of the first text, photo, or video reviews for this item. View your account for details.Login or Register