Dormont RG752S36 ReliaGuard 36" Gas Connector Kit with Double SwivelGuard and Snap Quick-Disconnect - 3/4" Diameter
Other Available Sizes:
- 3/4" diameter, 36" long moveable gas hose
- 304 stainless steel hose with PVC coating
- (2) SwivelGuard fittings reduce stress on connectors
- Restraining cable and full port gas valve included
- Intended for indoor use only
Check out the video for an overview of the features and benefits of the Dormont ReliaGuard Gas Connector.
|Dormont RG752S36 Specs|
|Made in America||Yes|
|Type||Mobile Gas Hose Kits|
Customer questions about this product
- Can this hose be hooked up directly to an LP tank?
- No, this hose is designed to be hooked up to gas plumbing only, not portable tanks.
- How is the hose length measured on this item?
- The hose will be slightly shorter than the quoted length (24”, 36”, 48”, etc.) – the length given is indicative of approximately how long the connector will be when necessary connection hardware is added on to fit it to the equipment and your facility’s gas line. Some kits may include this hardware, while others may contain just the hose and assume you will be using this connection hardware from another source.
Dormont RG752S36 Details
Use this Dormont RG752S36 ReliaGuard 36" gas connector kit to connect your gas equipment safely and securely! This 36" kit features a 3/4" diameter gray hose with two of Dormont's patented SwivelGuard multi-plane fittings. Its innovative design reduces stress on the connector, and it helps increase aisle space in the kitchen by allowing appliances to be positioned closer to the wall.
SwivelGuard reduces the wear and tear on gas supply and appliance fittings, so you can get more use out of your heavy equipment. A coiled restraining device is included to anchor your castered equipment to the wall. This prevents accidentally over-stretching your hose to extend its life and save you money.
Connecting your gas equipment with the quick-disconnect fitting is fast and simple without worry of cross-threading and loose connections. The Dormont gray gas hose included in this kit is made of woven corrugated 304 stainless steel tubing covered in a PVC coating. The PVC coating won't hold a flame, and its melting point is 350 degrees Fahrenheit. The total length of the gas connector including hose and fittings is 36".
Installation Kit Includes:
- 3/4" diameter Dormont gray gas hose
- Quick Disconnect
- Full port valve
- Restraining cable and hardware
- (2) SwivelGuard fittings
Because this item is not stocked in our warehouse, processing, transit times and stock availability will vary. If you need your items by a certain date,
please contact us prior to placing your order. Expedited shipping availability may vary. We cannot guarantee that this item can be cancelled off of the order or returned once it is placed.
Made in America
This item was made in the United States of America.
This item meets the standards imposed by the Canadian Standards Association (CSA) for use in the United States of America and Canada.
Resources and Downloads for
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information. Download Adobe Acrobat software
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it. Get paid up to $16 for submitting one of the first text, photo, or video reviews for this item. View your account for details.Login or Register