Dormont 1650KITCF2S36 Deluxe Safety Quik® 36" Gas Connector Kit with Two Swivels and Restraining Cable - 1/2" Diameter
$226.99/EachShips free with Plus
- 1/2" diameter hose
- Stainless steel hose construction
- Anti-microbial PVC coating
- Safety Quik quick disconnect valve
- Two SwivelMax fittings
- Restraining cable included
- For indoor use only
You May Also Need
Dormont Posi-Set Caster Placement Safety Set System - Blue
$39.99 / Set
Eagle Group CC-S-2 Stainless Steel Caster Cradle
$18.49 / Each
Improve your commercial kitchen’s safety by using Dormont’s blue hose gas connector for your gas appliances! To further increase your productivity and efficiency, try Dormont’s gas connector accessories such as the Snapfast, Safety Quik, and more!
|Dormont 1650KITCF2S36 Specs|
Safety Quik Quick Disconnect
|Made in America||Yes|
|Type||Coated Gas Hose Kits|
Customer questions about this product
- Can this hose be hooked up directly to an LP tank?
- No, this hose is designed to be hooked up to gas plumbing only, not portable tanks.
- How is the hose length measured on this item?
- The hose will be slightly shorter than the quoted length (24”, 36”, 48”, etc.) – the length given is indicative of approximately how long the connector will be when necessary connection hardware is added on to fit it to the equipment and your facility’s gas line. Some kits may include this hardware, while others may contain just the hose and assume you will be using this connection hardware from another source.
Dormont 1650KITCF2S36 Details
Make sure your gas appliances are hooked up safely with the Dormont 16100KITCF2S36 Safety Quik® gas connector kit! This 36" long connector kit comes with a 1/2" diameter Dormont blue hose with the first and only quick disconnect valve combination fitting on the market to make your place of work and your appliances safe.
The Safety Quik® valve employs a number of safety measurements while acting as a convenient quick disconnect fitting. When opened to allow gas flow, the hose cannot be disconnected until the valve is turned off. Similarly, the valve cannot be turned on until a hose is connected to the fitting. The valve also has an internal thermal shutoff feature to protect against dangerous temperatures near the gas supply.To attach and disconnect the hose, simply push the end of the hose into the fitting until it snaps into place.
This gas connector kit comes with 2 SwivelMAX® connectors to help keep stress off one end of the hose. SwivelMAX® fittings allow movement at either end of the hose, and a full 360 degree multi-plane range ensure flexibility and a longer life for the hose and plug. This fitting replaces rigid street elbows to make movement easier on your appliances and the hose.
The Dormont blue gas hose included with this kit is made of woven corrugated 304 stainless steel tubing covered in an antimicrobial PVC coating that slows the growth of bacteria, mildew, and mold on the gas connector. The total length of the gas connector including hose and fittings is 36".
Installation Kit Includes:
(1) 1/2" diameter Dormont blue gas hose
(1) Safety Quik® quick disconnect valve combination
(1) Restraining cable and hardware
(2) SwivelMAX® connectors
Made in America
This item was made in the United States of America.
Get paid to review this product!