Dormont 1650BPQS60 SnapFast® 60" Gas Connector Kit with Swivel MAX® and Elbow - 1/2" Diameter
- 1/2" diameter hose
- Stainless steel hose construction
- Anti-microbial PVC coating
- SnapFast® one-handed disconnect
- Includes Swivel MAX® fitting
- Indoor use only
You May Also Need
|Dormont 1650BPQS60 Specs|
SnapFast Quick Disconnect
|Made in America||Yes|
|Type||Coated Gas Hose Kits|
Customer questions about this product
- Can this hose be hooked up directly to an LP tank?
- No, this hose is designed to be hooked up to gas plumbing only, not portable tanks.
- How is the hose length measured on this item?
- The hose will be slightly shorter than the quoted length (24”, 36”, 48”, etc.) – the length given is indicative of approximately how long the connector will be when necessary connection hardware is added on to fit it to the equipment and your facility’s gas line. Some kits may include this hardware, while others may contain just the hose and assume you will be using this connection hardware from another source.
Dormont 1650BPQS60 Details
Hook up your gas appliances and get cooking in a heartbeat with the Dormont 1650BPQS60 SnapFast® gas connector kit! This 60" kit comes with a 1/2" diameter Dormont blue hose with the only one-handed quick-disconnect fitting designed for commercial kitchens. This kit's SnapFast® device is a durable, disconnect fitting that installs easily by attaching it to the appliance inlet and your blue hose. When it's time to clean your appliance, SnapFast® disconnects the gas flow for safe, easy maintenance, and then reconnects with just a push and a click. For added safety, SnapFast® has an internal thermal shutoff, designed to shut off gas flow when temperature inside the fitting exceeds 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
This gas connector kit comes with a Swivel MAX® connector to help keep stress off one end of the hose. Swivel MAX® fittings allow movement at either end of the hose, and a full 360 degree multi-plane range ensure flexibility and a longer life for the hose and plug. This fitting replaces rigid street elbows to make movement easier on your appliances and the hose.
The Dormont blue gas hose included with this kit is made of woven corrugated 304 stainless steel tubing covered in an antimicrobial PVC coating that slows the growth of bacteria, mildew, and mold on the gas connector. The total length of the gas connector including hose and fittings is 60".
- 1/2" diameter hose
- 1 SnapFast® quick disconnect
- 1 Swivel MAX® fitting
- 1 elbow
Because this item is not stocked in our warehouse, processing, transit times and stock availability will vary. If you need your items by a certain date,
please contact us prior to placing your order. Expedited shipping availability may vary. We cannot guarantee that this item can be cancelled off of the order or returned once it is placed.
Made in America
This item was made in the United States of America.
This item meets the standards imposed by NSF International, which focuses on public safety, health, and the environment.
This item has been tested and meets safety standards imposed by the Underwriters Laboratories (UL).
Get paid to review this product!
If you've used this product, simply log in and share your text, video, and photo reviews of it. The customers on the left did it, and you can too! Earn up to $16.00 per product.Login or Register