- 36" moveable gas connector hose
- 304 stainless steel corrugated tube
- Covered with stainless steel braid
- Rotational fittings
- 1 1/4" diameter
- For indoor use only
|Dormont 16125B36 Specs|
|Diameter||1 1/4 Inches|
|Made in America||Yes|
|Type||Mobile Gas Hoses|
Customer questions about this product
- Is an uncoated gas hose suitable for commercial applications?
- We highly recommend purchasing a coated gas hose instead of an uncoated one. While uncoated hoses are safe if used according to their specifications a coated hose offers many more advantages, including an extra layer of protection against damage and much easier cleaning.
- Can this hose be hooked up directly to an LP tank?
- No, this hose is designed to be hooked up to gas plumbing only, not portable tanks.
- How is the hose length measured on this item?
- The hose will be slightly shorter than the quoted length (24”, 36”, 48”, etc.) – the length given is indicative of approximately how long the connector will be when necessary connection hardware is added on to fit it to the equipment and your facility’s gas line. Some kits may include this hardware, while others may contain just the hose and assume you will be using this connection hardware from another source.
Dormont 16125B36 Details
Ensure a steady, reliable supply of gas to your cooking equipment with the Dormont 16125B36 stainless steel moveable gas hose! This 36" gas connector is made of 304 stainless steel corrugated tubing covered with a tightly woven stainless steel braid. Rotational fittings on each end have the ability to rotate 360 degrees, greatly minimizing the stress on each connector. Choose a durable Dormont connector to ensure your gas equipment is hooked up safely and correctly.
Diameter: 1 1/4"
Made in America
This item was made in the United States of America.
Resources and Downloads for
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information. Download Adobe Acrobat software
Leave a review of this product!