Dormont 16100NPFS24 24" Stainless Steel Stationary Foodservice Gas Connector Hose - 1" Diameter
- Yellow antimicrobial PVC coating
- Type 304 corrugated stainless steel tubing
- 582,000 BTU/hr flow rating
- Flared end fittings
- For indoor use only
- For stationary equipment
|Dormont 16100NPFS24 Specs|
|Made in America||Yes|
|Type||Stationary Gas Hoses|
Customer questions about this product
- Can this hose be hooked up directly to an LP tank?
- No, this hose is designed to be hooked up to gas plumbing only, not portable tanks.
- How is the hose length measured on this item?
- The hose will be slightly shorter than the quoted length (24”, 36”, 48”, etc.) – the length given is indicative of approximately how long the connector will be when necessary connection hardware is added on to fit it to the equipment and your facility’s gas line. Some kits may include this hardware, while others may contain just the hose and assume you will be using this connection hardware from another source.
Dormont 16100NPFS24 Details
The Dormont 16100NPFS24 gas connector hose is made of rugged, corrosion-resistant 304 stainless steel. It is designed to withstand the rigors of the most demanding kitchen environments. An antimicrobial PVC coating ensures ease of cleaning and sanitation. This 24" x 1" gas hose is designed for the safe and effective installation of stationary fixed-leg, or curb-mounted equipment in any commercial kitchen.
Made in America
This item was made in the United States of America.
This item meets the standards imposed by the Canadian Standards Association (CSA) for use in the United States of America and Canada.
Resources and Downloads for
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information. Download Adobe Acrobat software
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it. Get paid up to $16 for submitting one of the first text, photo, or video reviews for this item. View your account for details.Login or Register