Dormont 16100KITS24 Deluxe SnapFast® 24" Gas Connector Kit with Swivel MAX®, Elbow, and Restraining Cable - 1" Diameter
- 1" diameter hose
- Stainless steel hose construction
- Anti-microbial PVC coating
- SnapFast® one-handed quick disconnect
- (1) Swivel MAX® fitting
- (1) Elbow
- Restraining cable and full port valve included
- For indoor use only
You May Also Need
Dormont Posi-Set Caster Placement Safety Set System - Blue
$41.99 / Set
Eagle Group CC-S-2 Stainless Steel Caster Cradle
$18.49 / Each
Improve your commercial kitchen’s safety by using Dormont’s blue hose gas connector for your gas appliances! To further increase your productivity and efficiency, try Dormont’s gas connector accessories such as the Snapfast, Safety Quik, and more!
|Dormont 16100KITS24 Specs|
SnapFast Quick Disconnect
|Made in America||Yes|
|Type||Coated Gas Hose Kits|
Customer questions about this product
- Can this hose be hooked up directly to an LP tank?
- No, this hose is designed to be hooked up to gas plumbing only, not portable tanks.
- How is the hose length measured on this item?
- The hose will be slightly shorter than the quoted length (24”, 36”, 48”, etc.) – the length given is indicative of approximately how long the connector will be when necessary connection hardware is added on to fit it to the equipment and your facility’s gas line. Some kits may include this hardware, while others may contain just the hose and assume you will be using this connection hardware from another source.
Dormont 16100KITS24 Details
The Dormont 16100KITS24 Deluxe SnapFast® gas connector kit eliminates the risk of kinked gas hoses! This 24" kit features a 1" diameter Dormont blue hose with Dormont's patented Swivel MAX® 360 degree, multi-plane rotation fittings. Its innovative design increases the hose's range of motion, and the inclusion of a Swivel MAX® fitting takes the stress off of both the gas supply and the appliance during movement.
Swivel MAX® reduces the wear and tear on gas supply and appliance fittings, meaning you get more use out of your major purchases. And mutli-plane movement means that you can save space by keeping your gas grill, oven, or other appliance closer to the wall. A coiled restraining device is included to anchor your castered equipment to the wall. This means you won't accidentally over-stretch your hose, extending its life and saving you money.
Connecting your gas equipment with SnapFast® is a breeze. Simply slide the couplings into position until they snap into place. There's no need to push, pull, or turn the coupling. To disconnect, push or pull back the operating ring and the coupling will separate immediately, shutting off the gas supply as it does so.
The Dormont blue gas hose included with this kit is made of woven corrugated 304 stainless steel tubing covered in an antimicrobial PVC coating that slows the growth of bacteria, mildew, and mold on the gas connector. The total length of the gas connector including hose and fittings is 24".
Installation Kit Includes:
1" diameter Dormont blue gas hose
(1) SnapFast® Quick Disconnect
(1) Full port valve
(1) Restraining cable and hardware
Because this item is not stocked in our warehouse, processing, transit times and stock availability will vary. If you need your items by a certain date,
please contact us prior to placing your order. Expedited shipping availability may vary. We cannot guarantee that this item can be cancelled off of the order or returned once it is placed.
This item meets the standards imposed by NSF International, which focuses on public safety, health, and the environment.
This item meets the standards imposed by the Canadian Standards Association (CSA) for use in the United States of America and Canada.
Made in America
This item was made in the United States of America.
Get paid to review this product!
If you've used this product, simply log in and share your text, video, and photo reviews of it. The customers on the left did it, and you can too! Earn up to $16.00 per product.Login or Register