- Attractive polished brass finish
- Flexible cord
- Overall length is 86 1/2"; cord can be easily shortened
- Includes shatter- and thermal shock-resistant 250W bulb
- On/off toggle switch located at socket
|Cres Cor IFW6610PB Specs|
|Shipping Weight||6 lb.|
|Length||86 1/2 Inches|
|Power Cord Length||6 Feet|
|Shade Height||9 3/4 Inches|
|Shade Diameter||6 1/2 Inches|
|Features|| Made in America|
|Mounting Style||Suspension Cord|
|Number of Bulbs||1|
Customer questions about this product
- How is the overall length of this lamp measured?
- The length of this lamp is measured as the distance from the top of the mounting bracket to the bottom edge of the lamp shade. To find the correct length for your application, measure the vertical distance from your ceiling to the point where you'd like the bottom edge of the shade to hang.
Cres Cor IFW6610PB Details
Keep food at oven-fresh and at mouth-watering serving temperature with the Cres Cor IFW-66-10-PB ceiling mount infrared bulb food warmer. This innovative warmer features a flexible cord that can easily be shortened by your electrician if need be, allowing you to install the lamp at the perfect height. A ceiling mount design saves countertop space and also means there are no wires on the ground, eliminating a potential safety hazard for both your staff and guests.
A shatter- and thermal shock-resistant 250W red bulb is included and provides the item with outstanding durability, while an attractive polished brass finish is applied to the anodized aluminum hood. For added convenience, an on/off toggle switch is located at the socket.
Length (with cord): 86 1/2"
Width: 6 1/2"
Because this item is not stocked in our warehouse, processing, transit times and stock availability will vary. If you need your items by a certain date, please contact us prior to placing your order. Expedited shipping availability may vary. We cannot guarantee that this item can be cancelled off of the order or returned once it is placed.
This item meets the standards imposed by the Canadian Standards Association (CSA).
This product must be hardwired by a professional; it does not plug into a standard wall outlet.
Made in America
This item was made in the United States of America.
This item meets the standards imposed by NSF International, which focuses on public safety, health, and the environment.
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it. Get paid up to $16 for submitting one of the first text, photo, or video reviews for this item. View your account for details.Login or Register