This table is perfect for our office. The only downside is the edging is a little rough if you rest your arm on the edge of the table. Ergonomically, you aren't supposed to rest your arms on the table anyway. We ordered an edging product which should resolve this problem. Otherwise, great table and the price is GREAT.
Earn up to $6.99 back (699 points)with a Webstaurant Rewards Visa® Credit Card
Other Available Types:
- Provides employees and students with a convenient place to work and learn
- Convenient, 29" desk height
- Two black steel legs with adjustable leveling glides maintain excellent stability
- Two wire management holes to keep cables untangled and organized
- Melamine top creates a harder and smoother writing surface than traditional wood tables
- Attractive, gray granite color
- Great for schools and offices
Other Products from this Line
- Correll EconoLine 30" x 72" Rectangular Gray Granite Melamine Top Desk Height Computer and Training Table
- Correll EconoLine 24" x 60" Rectangular Gray Granite Melamine Top Desk Height Computer and Training Table
- Correll EconoLine 24" x 48" Rectangular Gray Granite Melamine Top Desk Height Computer and Training Table
- Correll EconoLine 30" x 60" Trapezoid Gray Granite Melamine Top Desk Height Computer and Training Table
|Correll WS3060M-15 Specs|
|Shipping Weight||91 lb.|
|Features||Made in America|
|Work Surface Color||Gray|
|Work Surface Material||Melamine|
Correll WS3060M-15 Details
This Correll WS3060M EconoLine 30" x 60" rectangular gray granite melamine top desk height computer and training table provides both employees and students with a convenient place to work and learn. Standing 29" high, this convenient table is at the perfect height for users to sit and write or work on computers, helping to reduce arm, wrist, and hand fatigue. While its two black steel legs with adjustable leveling glides maintain excellent stability, its matching modesty panel frame provides users with privacy by shielding their legs. Plus, it boasts two wire management holes and a trough on the inside of the bottom edge to keep cables untangled and organized for a clean, professional appearance.
Great for schools and offices, this table has a melamine top with a 1 1/8" high-density particle board core that creates a harder and smoother writing surface in comparison to traditional wood tables. The top is also water and scratch resistant, ensuring it will stand up to daily wear and tear and years of use. With its attractive, gray granite color and ample 30" x 60" size, this computer and training table is sure to look great in any facility and provide staff members or students with an ideal working area.
Weight Capacity: 250 lb.
This Item Ships via Common Carrier. For more information and tips to help your delivery go smoothly, click here.
Because this item is not stocked in our warehouse, processing, transit times and stock availability will vary. If you need your items by a certain date, please contact us prior to placing your order. Expedited shipping availability may vary. We cannot guarantee that this item can be cancelled off of the order or returned once it is placed.
Made in America
This item was made in the United States of America.
Resources and Downloads for
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information. Download Adobe Acrobat software
People Talk About:table arms edging great rest arm edge ergonomically little office
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it.Login or Register