- Perfect for offices, conferences, and lecture halls
- Standard 29" height
- Durable blow-molded top is waterproof to ensure the table is safe from rain or accidental spills
- Impervious to oils, acids, cleaners, and chemicals to accommodate heavy-duty commercial use
- Paint and permanent marker can be removed without causing damage to the surface
- Black frame with 1 1/8", 18 gauge steel legs on mar-proof, plastic foot caps
- Legs lock into place with an automatic lock-open mechanism
- 250 lb. weight capacity
- Correll T3072 30" x 72" Flat Stacking Table Truck
- Lancaster Table & Seating Black Contoured Injection Molded Folding Chair with Charcoal Frame
- Lancaster Table & Seating White Contoured Injection Molded Folding Chair with Gray Frame
- Lancaster Table & Seating Almond Contoured Injection Molded Folding Chair with Charcoal Frame
|Correll R1872-23 Specs|
|Shipping Weight||34 lb.|
Made in America
|Type|| Folding Tables|
Correll R1872-23 Details
This Correll R1872 23 plastic seminar table measures 18"W x 72"L and stands 29"H. It features a lightweight top made of virtually indestructible plastic that resists damage from gas, paint remover, drain cleaner, and battery acid. The gray granite color of the tabletop will not scratch or wear away, because the color goes all the way through the table.
The Correll R1872 23 6ft table has a black steel frame with 1 1/8" thick, tubular legs which have mar-proof plastic foot caps. Use this table indoors or outdoors, because it is waterproof and sturdy thanks to its automatic lock-open mechanism for the legs.
This Item Ships via Common Carrier. For more information and tips to help your delivery go smoothly, click here.
Because this item is not stocked in our warehouse, processing, transit times and stock availability will vary. If you need your items by a certain date, please contact us prior to placing your order. Expedited shipping availability may vary. We cannot guarantee that this item can be cancelled off of the order or returned once it is placed.
Made in America
This item was made in the United States of America.
Seating Capacity: 3
Three people can comfortably sit at this table.
Resources and Downloads for
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information. Download Adobe Acrobat software
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it. Get paid up to $16 for submitting one of the first text, photo, or video reviews for this item. View your account for details.Login or Register