Correll LR2472-39 24" x 72" Green Library Table - 29" Height
- High pressure laminate top on a 1 1/8" high-density core with a backer sheet
- Rounded corners
- 2" diameter round steel legs bolted into corner sockets
- Plastic feet protect floors
- 3" wide steel apron
- Work surface resists wear, scratches, burns, stains, and most chemicals
- 29" working height is comfortable for a seated work position
- Great for schools, offices, community centers, and churches
|Made in America||Yes|
|Tabletop Thickness||1 1/8 Inches|
Make your conference room, class room, or library stand out with this Correll LR2472-39 24" x 72" green library table! This 29" high table has a durable, economical high-pressure laminate top with a sturdy 1 1/8" thick high-density core and a backer sheet so it can stand up to frequent use by students or office staff. The top is resistant to wear, scratches, burns, stains, and most chemicals, so it makes this table a great choice for science or art classes. Plus, the rounded corners ensure that there are no sharp points for students or staff to bump into.
For optimum strength and structural integrity, this table has 2" diameter round steel legs that are bolted firmly into their corner sockets with over 3000 lb. of clamping force. Plus, the legs have plastic feet to help protect your floors and the 3" wide steel apron under the table top runs between the leg sockets for a finished look.
Made in America
This item was made in the United States of America.
Seating Capacity: 6 - 8
Six to eight people can comfortably sit at this table.
Other Products from this Line
Science Lab Tables
Eye Wash Stations
Student Desk Chairs and Tablet Arms
Markers and Highlighters
Laptop and Tablet Charging Stations
Whiteboards and Dry-Erase Boards
Get paid to review this product!