$5.19/PairShips free with Plus
- Offers heavy-duty protection from cuts and scrapes
- High-performance 13 gauge fabric
- Boasts ANSI level A4 protection and EN 388 CE protection of 4542
- Great for warehouses and industrial applications
- Extra large sized
Other Products from this Line
- Cordova Cor-Touch KV4 Aramid / Lycra Cut Resistant Gloves with Black Sandy Nitrile Palm Coating - Pair
- Cordova Cor-Touch Sand Grip Gray Polyester / Nylon Grip Gloves with Black Sandy Nitrile Palm Coating - 12/Pack
- Cordova Cor-Touch Xtra Black Nylon / Spandex Gloves with Black Foam Nitrile / Polyurethane Palm Coating and Nitrile Dots - 12/Pack
- Cordova Cor-Touch Foam Plus Black Nylon Gloves with Black Foam Nitrile / Polyurethane Palm Coating - 12/Pack
Cordova Safety Products 3056XL Specs
- Shipping Weight
- 0.17 lb.
- Cut Protection
- CE-EN388 Abrasion Level
- Level 4
- CE-EN388 Cut Level
- Level 5
- CE-EN388 Puncture Level
- Level 2
- CE Standard EN 388 Tested
- Synthetic Fibers
- Maximum Weight Protection
- 1,500 Grams
- Protection Level
- Level A4
- Extra Large
- 13 Gauge
Customer questions about this product
- What does the weight refer to on this cut-resistant glove?
- The weight refers to the weight in grams that would need to be applied in order for a blade to cut through this glove. Gloves with a higher weight are stronger and harder to penetrate than those with lower weights.
Cordova Safety Products 3056XL Details
Protect your hands with this Cor-Touch CR+ yellow aramid / steel cut resistant pair of gloves with red foam nitrile palm coating. The 13 gauge fabric offers a high level of cut resistance with EN388 CE protection of 4542 and ANSI level A4 cut protection, meaning that more than 1500 grams of weight is required to cut through the material. This ensures worry-free tasks for your employees as they can be sure the gloves will remain durable, comfortable, and fully capable of guarding against accidental cuts, even in high volume, fast-paced settings. Perfect for warehouses, construction sites, and handy-man jobs alike, this pair of gloves is sure to boost both safety and productivity.
Made of aramid / steel, this pair of gloves provides cut protection while remaining form fitting for comfort and control. This pair of gloves comes with a red foam nitrile / polyurethane palm coating which provides great protection against abrasions, snags, punctures, and cuts while resisting oils, solvents, and gasoline. Additionally, the foam palms are very flexible with a firm grip in wet or dry applications without being sticky. A great way to keep employees safe during various tasks, the cut protection quality makes this pair of gloves a versatile, useful addition to your safety equipment!
Because this item is not stocked in our warehouse, processing, transit times and stock availability will vary. If you need your items by a certain date, please contact us prior to placing your order. Expedited shipping availability may vary. We cannot guarantee that this item can be cancelled off of the order or returned once it is placed.
This item protects hands against cuts.
CE Standard EN 388
This item was tested under and complies with the standards imposed by the Conformance European (CE) Standard EN 388, measuring abrasion, cut, tear, and puncture resistance.
Resources and Downloads for
Cordova Safety Products 3056XL
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information. Download Adobe Acrobat software
2 reviews rated this 5 out of 5 stars.
0 reviews rated this 4 out of 5 stars.
0 reviews rated this 3 out of 5 stars.
0 reviews rated this 2 out of 5 stars.
0 reviews rated this 1 out of 5 stars.
User Submitted Photos & Videos
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it.Login or Register