Continental Refrigerator BB90SNSSPT 90" Stainless Steel Shallow-Depth Solid Door Pass-Through Back Bar Refrigerator
- Stainless steel exterior with stainless steel interior and floor; shallow depth
- Pass-through design
- Easy-to-service slide-out condensing unit
- Electronic control; automatic, energy-saving non-electric condensate disposal
- Foamed-in-place insulation; eco-friendly R-290 refrigerant; 115V
Continental Refrigerator has the Keg Coolers and well as the Back Bar Cooler to cater to your refrigerator needs. Both units comes with a multitude of benefits, and you can add optional features to the standard model in order to get just the right piece of equipment for your business.
Maintain the gaskets on your Continental refrigerator and freezers with these simple instructions! By inspecting the gaskets for wear and tear, you can ensure there are no gaps or sealing issues on your units.
Conserve energy and cut down on service costs by cleaning the condenser coil on your Continental refrigerator or freezer! This will extend the life of your compressor and keep it running properly.
With over 2000 models of food service equipment, Continental Refrigeration is a top "solutions provider" for all businesses! From restaurants and bars to bakeries and delis, this American company can provide you with innovative appliances.
|Continental Refrigerator BB90SNSSPT Specs|
|Depth||27 3/8 Inches|
|Height||34 3/4 Inches|
|Capacity||25 cu. ft.|
|Compressor Location||Side Mounted|
|Compressor Style||Front Breathing|
|Exterior Finish||Stainless Steel|
|Number of Doors||6 Door|
|Number of Kegs||4|
|Number of Shelves||6|
|Top Type||Counter Height|
Customer questions about this product
- I haven’t heard of R-290, R-600a, R-513a, or R-448A refrigerant before. What is it?
- R-290 (also known as high purity propane or CARE 40) and R-600a (also known as refrigerant grade Isobutane or CARE 10) are hydrocarbon refrigerants. R513a (also known as Opteon XP10) and R-448A (also known as Solstice N40) are HFO (hydrofluoroolefin) refrigerants. They are being used as an eco-friendly refrigerant by some manufacturers in response to the EPA’s Significant New Alternatives Policy (SNAP) Program. Read more about this program in our blog post on Refrigerant Regulations.
- Why is the location of a left or right side mounted condensing unit important?
- Consider your kitchen’s layout when choosing whether to have the condensing unit on the right or left side and pick the configuration that will keep the compressor as far from heat sources as possible. By ensuring that your unit’s compressor is farther away from equipment like undercounter dishwashers and hot food holding equipment, you can significantly extend the life of the unit.
- What does the “N” mean in the newer Continental Refrigerator model numbers?
- This is a representation that the unit is using a “natural” or "Hydrocarbon" refrigerant. This would include both R290 and R600a refrigerants. They are being used as an eco-friendly refrigerant by Continental Refrigerator in response to the EPA’s Significant New Alternatives Policy (SNAP) Program. Read more about this program in our blog post on Refrigerant Regulations.
Continental Refrigerator BB90SNSSPT Details
Great for use in even the busiest bars, this Continental Refrigerator BB90SNSSPT 90" shallow depth pass-through back bar cooler delivers superior performance and plenty of refrigerated storage space for bottled and canned beverages, and even for 4 barrel kegs! This front-breathing unit features a shallow depth design so you have more room to maneuver behind the bar, a sleek stainless steel exterior to resist the wear and tear of everyday use, and a stainless steel interior with a reinforced floor to provide additional support for heavy loads of bottles, cans, and kegs.
The pass-through design of this model is great for front of the house applications since you can load the unit from one side and serve guests from the other, maximizing your floor space. The LED interior lighting also enhances product visibility so that employees can offer fast service.
To make loading easy, it also boasts stainless steel reinforced threshold sills and 6 epoxy-coated shelves. Six solid doors with magnetic, snap-in door gaskets provide easy access to the interior and lock to prevent theft during off-hours. Additional features include a stainless steel countertop that resists corrosion, an extra-large evaporator coil for consistent product temperature and quick recovery, and a powerful 1/3 hp condensing unit that slides out for easy cleaning and maintenance. It circulates eco-friendly R-290 refrigerant. This specialized refrigerant has an ozone depletion potential (ODP) of 0 and a global warming potential (GWP) of 3, making it an environmentally-responsible choice for your business.
This model also features an automatic non-electric condensate removal system to help save energy. It includes an electronic controller with digital display and hi-low alarm. A 115V electrical connection is required for operation.
Depth: 27 3/8"
Height: 34 3/4"
Capacity: 25 cu. ft.
This Item Ships via Common Carrier. For more information and tips to help your delivery go smoothly, click here.
Because this item is not stocked in our warehouse, processing, transit times and stock availability will vary. If you need your items by a certain date,
please contact us prior to placing your order. Expedited shipping availability may vary. We cannot guarantee that this item can be cancelled off of the order or returned once it is placed.
ETL US & Canada
This item meets the electrical product safety standards imposed by the ETL, a division of the Intertek Group, for use in the United States and Canada.
This item meets the standards imposed by NSF International, which focuses on public safety, health, and the environment.
Made in America
This item was made in the United States of America.
This unit comes with a NEMA 5-15P plug.
Resources and Downloads for
Continental Refrigerator BB90SNSSPT
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information. Download Adobe Acrobat software
RESIDENTIAL USERS: Continental assumes no liability for parts or labor coverage for component failure or other damages resulting from installation in non-commercial or residential applications. The right is reserved to deny shipment for residential usage; if this occurs, you will be notified as soon as possible.
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it. Get paid up to $16 for submitting one of the first text, photo, or video reviews for this item. View your account for details.Login or Register