- Stainless steel exterior with galvanized steel interior and stainless steel floor
- Pass-through design provides convenient access and maximizes floorplan space
- Solid door design with cylinder locks and magnetic snap-in gaskets
- Easy-to-service slide-out condensing unit
- Maintains food safe temperatures in 100 degree Fahrenheit ambient temperatures
- High-density foamed-in-place polyurethane insulation
- Automatic, energy-saving non-electric condensate disposal
- Uses R-290 refrigerant to maintain a consistent temperature
Other Products from this Line
|Continental Refrigerator BB69NSSPT Specs|
|Depth||31 3/8 Inches|
|Height||34 3/4 Inches|
|Capacity||26 cu. ft.|
|Compressor Location||Side Mounted|
|Compressor Style||Front Breathing|
|Exterior Finish||Stainless Steel|
|Features|| Alternate Condenser Location|
|Made in America||Yes|
|Number of Doors||4 Door|
|Number of Kegs||3|
|Number of Shelves||4 Shelves|
|Plug Type||NEMA 5-15P|
|Top Type||Counter Height|
Customer questions about this product
- What does the “N” mean in the newer Continental Refrigerator model numbers?
- This is a representation that the unit is using a “natural” or "Hydrocarbon" refrigerant. This would include both R290 and R600a refrigerants. They are being used as an eco-friendly refrigerant by Continental Refrigerator in response to the EPA’s Significant New Alternatives Policy (SNAP) Program. Read more about this program in our blog post on Refrigerant Regulations.
- Why is the location of a left or right side mounted condensing unit important?
- Consider your kitchen’s layout when choosing whether to have the condensing unit on the right or left side and pick the configuration that will keep the compressor as far from heat sources as possible. By ensuring that your unit’s compressor is farther away from equipment like undercounter dishwashers and hot food holding equipment, you can significantly extend the life of the unit.
Continental Refrigerator BB69NSSPT Details
Great for use in even the busiest bars, this Continental Refrigerator BB69NSSPT 69" pass-through back bar cooler delivers superior performance and plenty of refrigerated storage space for bottled and canned beverages, and even for 3 straight wall kegs! This front-breathing unit features a sleek stainless steel exterior to resist the wear and tear of everyday use, and a galvanized interior with reinforced steel floor to provide additional support for heavy loads of bottles, cans, and kegs.
The pass-through design of this model is great for front of the house applications since you can load the unit from one side and serve guests from the other, maximizing your floor space. The interior lighting also enhances product visibility so that employees can offer fast service.
To make loading easy, it also boasts stainless steel reinforced threshold sills and 4 epoxy-coated shelves. Four solid doors provide easy access to the interior and lock to prevent theft during off-hours. Additional features include a 304 stainless steel countertop that resists corrosion, an extra-large evaporator coil for consistent product temperature and quick recovery, and a powerful 1/4 hp condensing unit that slides out for easy cleaning and maintenance. This model also features Continental Refrigerator's automatic non-electric condensate removal system to help save energy. A 115V electrical connection is required for operation. This unit includes an electronic controller with digital display and hi-low alarm.
Depth: 31 3/8"
Height: 34 3/4"
Capacity: 26 cu. ft.
This Item Ships via Common Carrier. For more information and tips to help your delivery go smoothly, click here.
Because this item is not stocked in our warehouse, processing, transit times and stock availability will vary. If you need your items by a certain date, please contact us prior to placing your order. Expedited shipping availability may vary. We cannot guarantee that this item can be cancelled off of the order or returned once it is placed.
This item meets the standards imposed by NSF International, which focuses on public safety, health, and the environment.
Made in America
This item was made in the United States of America.
ETL US & Canada
This item meets the electrical product safety standards imposed by the ETL, a division of the Intertek Group, for use in the United States and Canada.
This unit comes with a NEMA 5-15P plug.
Resources and Downloads for
Continental Refrigerator BB69NSSPT
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information. Download Adobe Acrobat software
RESIDENTIAL USERS: Continental assumes no liability for parts or labor coverage for component failure or other damages resulting from installation in non-commercial or residential applications. Your warranty will be voided if installed in non-commercial or residential applications.
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it. Get paid up to $16 for submitting one of the first text, photo, or video reviews for this item. View your account for details.Login or Register