- Durable textured baked black enamel finish with a stainless steel countertop
- Can hold up to 2 straight wall kegs
- Interior lighting and glass doors allow for better product visibility
- Features an electronic control and digital display system
- Reinforced stainless steel floor provides sturdy support
- Cylinder-keyed door locks allows for better product control
- Magnetic snap-in gaskets create an efficient seal
- Uses R-290 refrigerant to maintain a consistent cool temperature; 115V
Other Products from this Line
- Continental Refrigerator BB24NGD 24" Black Glass Door Back Bar Refrigerator
- Continental Refrigerator BB79NGD 79" Black Glass Door Back Bar Refrigerator
- Continental Refrigerator BB90NGD 90" Black Glass Door Back Bar Refrigerator
- Continental Refrigerator BB59NGD 59" Glass Door Back Bar Refrigerator
- Continental Refrigerator BB69NGD 69" Glass Door Back Bar Refrigerator
|Continental Refrigerator BB50NGD Specs|
|Depth||28 5/8 Inches|
|Height||34 3/4 Inches|
|Capacity||16 cu. ft.|
|Compressor Location||Side Mounted|
|Compressor Style||Front Breathing|
|Features|| Alternate Condenser Location|
|Made in America||Yes|
|Number of Doors||2 Door|
|Number of Kegs||2|
|Number of Shelves||4 Shelves|
|Plug Type||NEMA 5-15P|
|Top Type||Counter Height|
Customer questions about this product
- What does the “N” mean in the newer Continental Refrigerator model numbers?
- This is a representation that the unit is using a “natural” or "Hydrocarbon" refrigerant. This would include both R290 and R600a refrigerants. They are being used as an eco-friendly refrigerant by Continental Refrigerator in response to the EPA’s Significant New Alternatives Policy (SNAP) Program. Read more about this program in our blog post on Refrigerant Regulations.
- Why is the location of a left or right side mounted condensing unit important?
- Consider your kitchen’s layout when choosing whether to have the condensing unit on the right or left side and pick the configuration that will keep the compressor as far from heat sources as possible. By ensuring that your unit’s compressor is farther away from equipment like undercounter dishwashers and hot food holding equipment, you can significantly extend the life of the unit.
Continental Refrigerator BB50NGD Details
Great for use in small bars with limited space, this Continental Refrigerator BB50NGD 2 glass door back bar cooler delivers superior performance and plenty of refrigerated storage space for bottled and canned beverages, and even for 2 straight wall kegs! This 50" front-breathing unit features a black vinyl-coated steel exterior to resist the wear and tear of everyday use, and a galvanized interior with reinforced steel floor to provide additional support for heavy loads of bottles, cans, and kegs.
To make loading easy, it also boasts stainless steel reinforced threshold sills, and 4 epoxy coated shelves. 2 double pane glass doors provide easy visibility of the inside and lock to prevent theft during off-hours. The unit's interior LED lighting also enhances product visibility so that employees can offer fast service.
Additional features include a 304 stainless steel countertop that resists corrosion, an extra-large evaporator coil for consistent product temperature and quick recovery, and a slide-out 1/4 hp condensing unit for easy cleaning and maintenance. This unit requires a 115V electrical connection for operation. This unit includes an electronic controller with digital display and hi-low alarm.
Depth: 28 5/8"
Height: 34 3/4"
Capacity: 16 cu. ft.
Width: 36 7/16"
Depth: 23 1/2"
Height: 28 11/16"
This Item Ships via Common Carrier. For more information and tips to help your delivery go smoothly, click here.
Because this item is not stocked in our warehouse, processing, transit times and stock availability will vary. If you need your items by a certain date, please contact us prior to placing your order. Expedited shipping availability may vary. We cannot guarantee that this item can be cancelled off of the order or returned once it is placed.
This unit comes with a NEMA 5-15P plug.
This item meets the standards imposed by NSF International, which focuses on public safety, health, and the environment.
Made in America
This item was made in the United States of America.
UL US & Canada
This item has been tested and meets safety standards imposed by the Underwriters Laboratories (UL) for use in the United States of America and Canada.
Resources and Downloads for
Continental Refrigerator BB50NGD
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information. Download Adobe Acrobat software
RESIDENTIAL USERS: Continental assumes no liability for parts or labor coverage for component failure or other damages resulting from installation in non-commercial or residential applications. Your warranty will be voided if installed in non-commercial or residential applications.
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it. Get paid up to $16 for submitting one of the first text, photo, or video reviews for this item. View your account for details.Login or Register