Continental Refrigerator BB24NSS 24" Stainless Steel Solid Door Back Bar Refrigerator
- Stainless steel exterior, countertop, and interior
- Reinforced stainless steel floor provides sturdy support
- Can hold up to 1 barrel keg; LED interior lighting
- Cylinder-keyed door locks and magnetic snap-in gaskets
- Foamed-in-place insulation; eco-friendly R-290 refrigerant; 115V
Continental Refrigerator has the Keg Coolers and well as the Back Bar Cooler to cater to your refrigerator needs. Both units comes with a multitude of benefits, and you can add optional features to the standard model in order to get just the right piece of equipment for your business.
Maintain the gaskets on your Continental refrigerator and freezers with these simple instructions! By inspecting the gaskets for wear and tear, you can ensure there are no gaps or sealing issues on your units.
Conserve energy and cut down on service costs by cleaning the condenser coil on your Continental refrigerator or freezer! This will extend the life of your compressor and keep it running properly.
With over 2000 models of food service equipment, Continental Refrigeration is a top "solutions provider" for all businesses! From restaurants and bars to bakeries and delis, this American company can provide you with innovative appliances.
|Continental Refrigerator BB24NSS Specs|
|Width||24 1/8 Inches|
|Depth||31 7/16 Inches|
|Height||38 13/16 Inches|
|Capacity||8 cu. ft.|
|Compressor Location||Rear Mounted|
|Compressor Style||Side / Rear Breathing|
|Exterior Finish||Stainless Steel|
|Number of Doors||1 Door|
|Number of Kegs||1|
|Number of Shelves||2|
|Top Type||Counter Height|
Customer questions about this product
- I haven’t heard of R-290, R-600a, R-513a, or R-448A refrigerant before. What is it?
- R-290 (also known as high purity propane or CARE 40) and R-600a (also known as refrigerant grade Isobutane or CARE 10) are hydrocarbon refrigerants. R513a (also known as Opteon XP10) and R-448A (also known as Solstice N40) are HFO (hydrofluoroolefin) refrigerants. They are being used as an eco-friendly refrigerant by some manufacturers in response to the EPA’s Significant New Alternatives Policy (SNAP) Program. Read more about this program in our blog post on Refrigerant Regulations.
- What does the “N” mean in the newer Continental Refrigerator model numbers?
- This is a representation that the unit is using a “natural” or "Hydrocarbon" refrigerant. This would include both R290 and R600a refrigerants. They are being used as an eco-friendly refrigerant by Continental Refrigerator in response to the EPA’s Significant New Alternatives Policy (SNAP) Program. Read more about this program in our blog post on Refrigerant Regulations.
Continental Refrigerator BB24NSS Details
Great for use in small bars with limited space, this Continental Refrigerator BB24NSS 1 solid door back bar cooler delivers superior performance and plenty of refrigerated storage space for bottled and canned beverages, and even for 1 barrel keg! This 24" rear and side-breathing unit features a stainless steel exterior to resist the wear and tear of everyday use, and a stainless steel countertop and interior with a reinforced floor to provide additional support for heavy loads of bottles, cans, and kegs.
To make loading easy, it also boasts a stainless steel reinforced threshold sill, and 2 epoxy coated shelves. 1 solid door with a magnetic snap-in gasket provides easy access to the interior and locks to prevent theft during off-hours. The unit's electronic control system and digital display is also easy to use for maintaining proper temperatures.
Additional features include a stainless steel countertop that resists corrosion, an extra-large evaporator coil for consistent product temperature and quick recovery, and a slide-out 1/5 hp condensing unit for easy cleaning and maintenance. It uses eco-friendly R-290 refrigerant. This specialized refrigerant has an ozone depletion potential (ODP) of 0 and a global warming potential (GWP) of 3, making it an environmentally-responsible choice for your business. It also comes with 5" casters, making this cooler easy to move for cleaning. This unit includes an electronic controller with digital display and hi-low alarm. The refrigerator requires a 115V electrical connection for operation.
Width: 24 1/8"
Depth: 31 7/16"
Height: 38 13/16"
Capacity: 8 cu. ft.
This Item Ships via Common Carrier. For more information and tips to help your delivery go smoothly, click here.
Because this item is not stocked in our warehouse, processing, transit times and stock availability will vary. If you need your items by a certain date,
please contact us prior to placing your order. Expedited shipping availability may vary. We cannot guarantee that this item can be cancelled off of the order or returned once it is placed.
ETL US & Canada
This item meets the electrical product safety standards imposed by the ETL, a division of the Intertek Group, for use in the United States and Canada.
This item meets the standards imposed by NSF International, which focuses on public safety, health, and the environment.
Made in America
This item was made in the United States of America.
This unit comes with a NEMA 5-15P plug.
Resources and Downloads for
Continental Refrigerator BB24NSS
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information. Download Adobe Acrobat software
RESIDENTIAL USERS: Continental assumes no liability for parts or labor coverage for component failure or other damages resulting from installation in non-commercial or residential applications. The right is reserved to deny shipment for residential usage; if this occurs, you will be notified as soon as possible.
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it. Get paid up to $16 for submitting one of the first text, photo, or video reviews for this item. View your account for details.Login or Register