Cleveland SE50407 Rebuild Kt,Ke54834-5
- OEM part ensures warranty / agency compliance and best performance
Customer questions about this product
- Is this an OEM part?
- Yes. This is an OEM (Original Equipment Manufacturer) part.
- What is the difference between an OEM part and an OEM-equivalent part?
- An OEM part is the original component that was made for your equipment.
We also sell parts that are equivalent to OEM products, but are not genuine OEM. Each type has its own merits – these are some things to consider when making the decision between OEM and OEM-equivalent parts:
• Using an OEM part guarantees that you will comply with any valid manufacturer’s warranties and agency approvals on your product. An OEM-equivalent part may or may not offer the same guarantees.
• OEM-equivalent parts are built to the same specifications as the original part and are often available at a lower price point. In some cases it may even be sourced from the same location as the OEM part, though this will vary from item to item.
Cleveland SE50407 Rebuild Kt,Ke54834-5.
Cleveland 104053 Label;Timer;Elect.
Groen Z010365 Seal
Cleveland 19158 Scw;3/4shldr;1/4wd;#10-24;Fste
Market Forge 97-6285 Valve Solenoid
Market Forge 91-9144 Spring, Lh
Cleveland KE50303-1 Hldr;Elec Box (Sml) Kgt,Kgl/T
Groen Z097007 Water Inlet Valve
Groen 137741 Hand Tilt Mechanism
Get paid to review this product!