Cleveland KE601109-1 Label; Fahrenheit Dial Set15
- OEM part ensures warranty / agency compliance and best performance
Customer questions about this product
- Is this an OEM part?
- Yes. This is an OEM (Original Equipment Manufacturer) part.
- What is the difference between an OEM part and an OEM-equivalent part?
- An OEM part is the original component that was made for your equipment.
We also sell parts that are equivalent to OEM products, but are not genuine OEM. Each type has its own merits – these are some things to consider when making the decision between OEM and OEM-equivalent parts:
• Using an OEM part guarantees that you will comply with any valid manufacturer’s warranties and agency approvals on your product. An OEM-equivalent part may or may not offer the same guarantees.
• OEM-equivalent parts are built to the same specifications as the original part and are often available at a lower price point. In some cases it may even be sourced from the same location as the OEM part, though this will vary from item to item.
Cleveland KE601109-1 Label; Fahrenheit Dial Set15.
Cleveland SK078279-1 Knob; Black Ball B-64
Tri-Star 310299 Knob
Southbend 1192769 Knob-7 Position Ego Switch
Wells 2R-45321 Knob
All Points 22-1159 1 7/8" Black Toaster / Coffee Machine Knob
All Points 22-1189 2" Black Fryer / Grill Indicator Knob with Pointer
Pitco B7510102-C EXTENSION & KNOB KIT
Vulcan 00-402957-00001 Handle,Gas Cock
Get paid to review this product!