Choice 52" x 70" Red Textured Gingham Vinyl Table Cover with Flannel Back
Item #: 160VTC5270RD
- Textured gingham pattern offers a classic look
- Flannel backing help to keep the cover in place
- Vinyl material is easy to wipe clean – no laundering needed
- Protects tabletops from outdoor elements and spills
Other Products from this Line
Other Products from this Line
People Talk About:table great easy clean flannel vinyl cover quality tables cloth durable backing inch made perfect covers thick fold
- See All 45 Reviews
- Nice durable table cloths. We use these when we cater picnics. Because of the durability we can use them multiple times. Saves us money in the long run for sure.
- Economical and classic look for your restaurant. I am quite pleased with these tablecloths and they seem to hold up well. Will continue to purchase in the future.
- These table covers are the perfect length for Farmers Market tables. They are of good quality thickness and easy to clean. Also very eye attracting and just classically designed so that people associate them with eating outside,. We were very pleased with the quality.
- These tablecloths are surprising strong and hold up well for repeated use at farmers markets. They are easy to wipe down, but can also be laundered on the delicate cycle.
- I really like . They have good quality plus they’re easy to clean and that’s a 5 starts . The delivery was fast definitely I’ll order again
- This an easy to clean, nice bright res, heavier weight tablecloth. Super easy to fold back up to store. I love the finished hem. While I have only used it indoors (it does have a plastic smell that airs out but be warn) it would be great outdoors as well.
- These checkered old school looking vinyl table clothes are great, durable and give our Italian Restaurant the look that matches our old school menu, comes in a bunch of sizes too.
- Perfect for outdoor tables! It holds up very well. We were able to use for a full summer on outdoor table. Easy to clean and looked good too!
- These are great heavy duty table Covers. Great for barbecues and I use them for my boils. Clean easy and fold nicely. This is a must for your Catering events
- These are cute table covers. The underside is fabric (flannel) that grip the tables well so they don't slip and the top is a plastic vinyl so it is easy to wipe down. My only complaint is they come folded and have folds/wrinkles in them even after the sit on the tables for a couple days. I tried to seam them but the folds are pretty set in.
- Great flannel backed vinyl table cloths for multipurpose use. Red gingham is popular for barbecue caters. The table cloths are very durable and can be used over and over.
- Love the gingham vinyl table cover with flannel back that is great for our outdoor picnics. Great quality table cloths and very attractive and durable.
- Excellent quality product!!!! super nice and give us a italian old fashion style. Higly Recommended. 100% durable and we used in all our tables. good looking
- The fifty-two inch by fifty-two inch Red Gingham Vinyl Table Cover with Flannel Back has met all of my expectations. I was pleasantly surprised at the strength and an alternative to the traditional plastic tablecloth. I would definitely order them again and hope for additional sizes in the future.
- The red color, along with the black, is my favorite for these vinyl table covers. They're perfectly waterproof, but the vinyl material can get scratched and cut a little easily. I think they'll last fine nonetheless as long as you don't scrape them with a knife.
- Went very well with my picnic theme! The flannel backing is a bonus and prevents scratches on my tables. Very happy with the look and durability of these tablecloths!
- Pretty heavy weight vinyl tablecloth. It worked well for our 4th of July festival. Covers well and wipes clean pretty easy. Seemed to be hard to tear as well.
- This 52 inch by 70 inch table covering is durable and looks amazing on any table and protects it so well! We are loving using these with kids as they can spill or do art and you can just wipe it off after
- The tablecloths were perfect for our barn wedding. They were thick and stuck to the tables because of the flannel backing. Highly recommend over buying cheap generic throwaway tablecloths. Not one of the 25 I bought ripped.
- Great quality very thick and sturdy plastic that also has a felt like underside that grabs onto tables and protects against scratches! Nice to use for large picnic tables or festive lunches would work with blue napkins and plates for July 4th too!