$1.47/EachShips free with Plus
Other Available Sizes:
- Bake with confidence without breaking the bank
- Straight sides create smooth and crisp cake edges
- 18 gauge aluminum construction provides even heat distribution
- Heats quickly and evenly, then cools quickly to prevent over-baking and dry cakes
- Perfect for creating delicious and consistent tiered and layer cakes
|Top Diameter||3 Inches|
|Edge Style||Rolled Edge|
|Type||Cake Pans, Mini Cake Pans|
Customer questions about this product
- How can I properly care for this aluminum item?
- Hand washing is always the best option to ensure that your aluminum stays in best working order. However, if you decide to clean these in a dishwasher, we strongly recommend using metal-safe detergents and sanitizers to eliminate any flaking or tarnishing that could occur from some harsher cleaners.
- How is diameter classified for this pan?
- The diameter given is the diameter a food product, such as a pie or pizza, would be if baked in the pan. The pan itself is a bit wider due to the thickness of the metal on all sides.
Create delicious baked goods with this Choice 3" x 2" round mini straight sided aluminum cake pan. Made of 18 gauge aluminum, this sturdy pan is both warp- and rust-resistant. It is designed to conduct heat quickly and provide even heat distribution. This, combined with the light color of the pan which allows it to cool down quickly, yields perfectly baked, never over-cooked cakes every time.
This 3" pan is ideal for creating individual servings of desserts or specialty layered and tiered cakes with its straight sides. This straight design creates symmetrical, smooth, and crisp edges on your baked goods for the perfect consistency that customers will love. Its rolled rim provides added stability when you go to grab your treats from the baking rack, offering a convenient ledge for easy handling. From decadent mini dark chocolate cakes to tasty lemon-raspberry tarts, bake with confidence without breaking the bank using this pan!
Top Diameter: 3"
Thickness: 1 mm
Hand Wash Only
To preserve quality, this item should only be hand-washed and sanitized.
This item can withstand high heat applications and is safe for oven use in food service.
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it. Get paid up to $16 for submitting one of the first text, photo, or video reviews for this item. View your account for details.Login or Register