$32.96/EachShips free with Plus
Other Available Sizes:
- Made of durable 15 gauge aluminized steel
- Glazed with AMERICOAT® ePlus silicone coating, which reduces staining
- 30% longer release life than similar competitor brands
- Reduces the need for oil usage up to 50%
- PFOA free, which significantly reduces health risks and environmental damage
Other Products from this Line
- Chicago Metallic 46540 9 1/4" Aluminum Angel Food Cake Pan - 4" Deep
- Chicago Metallic 46565 10" Glazed Aluminized Steel Angel Food Cake Pan - 3 3/4" Deep
- Chicago Metallic 46550 9 1/2" Aluminum Angel Food Cake Pan - 4" Deep
- Chicago Metallic 46530 7 1/2" Aluminum Angel Food Cake Pan - 3" Deep
- Chicago Metallic 46500 7 1/2" Aluminum Angel Food Cake Pan - 2 3/4" Deep
- Chicago Metallic 46555 9 1/2" Glazed Aluminized Steel Angel Food Cake Pan - 4" Deep
- Chicago Metallic 46535 7 1/2" Glazed Aluminized Steel Angel Food Cake Pan - 3" Deep
- Chicago Metallic 46505 7 1/2" Glazed Aluminized Steel Angel Food Cake Pan - 2 3/4" Deep
- Chicago Metallic 46560 10" Aluminum Angel Food Cake Pan - 3 3/4" Deep
|Chicago Metallic 46545 Specs|
|Shipping Weight||1.2 lb.|
|Tube Height||4 1/8 Inches|
|Bottom Diameter||8 Inches|
|Top Diameter||9 1/4 Inches|
|Tube Bottom Diameter||3 Inches|
|Tube Top Diameter||2 1/4 Inches|
|Features||Made in America|
|Type|| Angel Food Cake Pans|
Customer questions about this product
- What does the capacity amount indicate?
- The capacity indicates the liquid volume of the mold when it is filled to the brim. When using this mold with batters containing leavening agents, fill the mold with 60-70% of the total capacity.
- What is the proper procedure for cleaning my AMERICOAT® ePlus silicone glazed pan?
- Your pan can be cleaned using a clean towel, or a towel with pan lubricant on it. You should avoid washing your pan as much as possible. If necessary, AMERICOAT® ePlus glazed pans can be washed with pH-neutral products, but this should be done sparingly. Never use acidic cleansers, alkaline detergents, or abrasive scrubbing pads. These will corrupt the glaze prematurely and might lead to corrosion. Your pan should not be soaked in water or washed in an automatic dishwasher. Thoroughly dry your pan immediately after washing by placing it into a warm oven.
- What are the benefits of aluminized steel?
- Aluminized steel is carbon steel coated with an aluminum silicon alloy through a process is called hot dipping, having the strength of steel in addition to the advantages of corrosion resistance and better heat distribution of aluminum.
Chicago Metallic 46545 Details
Create deliciously sweet and fluffy angel food or other tube cakes with the Chicago Metallic 46540 9 1/4" glazed aluminized steel angel food cake pan! Constructed of 15 gauge aluminum to withstand repeated use in your busy kitchen, this pan features a solid bottom and 4" deep side walls that are perfect for creating customer-pleasing cakes. Plus, the pan's 4 1/8" high tube features a convenient nesting ring so that multiple pans may be easily stacked to save space. This pan provides quality heat transferring to food and can handle extreme heat. When cared for properly, this pan is corrosion-resistant, ergonomic, and energy efficient.
Made in the USA with global materials, each pan comes complete with AMERICOAT® ePlus. This glaze is the industry's leading silicone coating technology and is used on all Chicago Metallic glazed pans. Using breakthrough silicone resins to achieve unparalleled results, AMERICOAT® ePlus is specifically formulated for bakeware applications and is suitable for contact with food. The glaze features longer-lasting performance, having up to a 30% longer release life than competing glazes. It also reduces the need for oil usage up to 50%, is PFOA free, and helps reduce staining. You will spend less time cleaning and more time cooking, cutting down on both labor and overall costs.
From classic Black Joe cakes and vanilla cakes with white frosting, to new and trendy flavors, like cherry or gingerbread, this pan will be just the right fit for your establishment. Craft your traditional cakes, or invent new ingredient combinations using this Chicago Metallic product. This pan is heavy-duty and made to last!
Top Diameter: 9 1/4"
Bottom Diameter: 8"
Top Diameter: 2 1/4"
Bottom Diameter: 3"
Height: 4 1/8"
Capacity: 116 oz.
Hand Wash Only
To preserve quality, this item should only be hand-washed and sanitized.
Made in America
This item was made in the United States of America.
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it. Get paid up to $16 for submitting one of the first text, photo, or video reviews for this item. View your account for details.Login or Register