Other Available Sizes:
- Measures 60" long
- Strong 18 gauge, 304 type stainless steel for long-lasting convenience
- Solid design great for storing small items and supplies
- Mounts to wall for space-efficient storage
- Includes brackets for fast and easy mounting
Channel Manufacturing Inc. SWS1260 Specs
- Shipping Weight
- 16 lb.
- 60 Inches
- 12 Inches
- 18 Gauge
- Stainless Steel
- 12" x 60"
- Wall Shelves
Customer questions about this product
- Where can I purchase compatible mounting hardware?
- We suggest purchasing hardware from your local hardware store that is designed for your specific wall type. We are unable to advise or offer applicable hardware.
- Can I modify this item?
- Webstaurant Store offers certain optional modifications for this item. If you are interested in more information for modifying this unit, please fill out this form, Special Order Request Form, and a member of our Custom Quote team will be in touch in 1-2 business days!
Channel Manufacturing Inc. SWS1260 Details
Maximize your back-of-house space with this Channel SWS1260 stainless steel wall shelf. Designed to mount to a wall, the shelf is perfect for the sink or prep area where you can store frequently used supplies, from oven mitts to your extensive spice collection.
Built with stainless steel, the shelf is naturally rust- and corrosion-resistant. It features a 1 1/2" downward front edge, a 1 1/2" up-turned edge along the back, and a 1/2 return edge too, helping it to mount flush against the wall and safely hold the supplies you store. It's fast and easy to assemble.
Because this item is not stocked in our warehouse, processing, transit times and stock availability will vary. If you need your items by a certain date, please contact us prior to placing your order. Expedited shipping availability may vary. We cannot guarantee that this item can be cancelled off of the order or returned once it is placed.
Resources and Downloads for
Channel Manufacturing Inc. SWS1260
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information. Download Adobe Acrobat software
RESIDENTIAL USERS: Vendor assumes no liability for parts or labor coverage for component failure or other damages resulting from installation in non-commercial or residential applications. Your warranty will be voided if installed in non-commercial or residential applications.
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it. Get paid up to $16 for submitting one of the first text, photo, or video reviews for this item. View your account for details.Login or Register