Other Available Sizes:
- Sturdy, heavy-duty aluminum construction
- Tubular design for structural strength
- Lifetime guarantee against rust
- Perfect for use in walk-in coolers, refrigerators, and dry storage areas
- Ships fully assembled for immediate use
|Channel Manufacturing Inc. ED2454 Specs|
|Shipping Weight||16 lb.|
|Capacity Rating||Heavy Duty|
|Features|| Made in America|
Customer questions about this product
- Can I modify this item?
- Webstaurant Store offers certain optional modifications for this item. If you are interested in more information for modifying this unit, please fill out this form, Special Order Request Form, and a member of our Custom Quote team will be in touch in 1-2 business days!
Channel Manufacturing Inc. ED2454 Details
Safely store supplies and ingredients in your walk-in cooler, refrigerator, or dry storage area with this Channel ED2454 24" x 54" aluminum dunnage rack. Built to accommodate up to 2200 lb., the rack features a strong tubular design with 1 1/2" x 1 3/4" tubing. It's made of heavy-duty, high tensile extruded aluminum, which is backed by a lifetime guarantee against rust to ensure long-lasting reliability.
This particular dunnage rack ships fully assembled for convenient, immediate use.
Because this item is not stocked in our warehouse, processing, transit times and stock availability will vary. If you need your items by a certain date, please contact us prior to placing your order. Expedited shipping availability may vary. We cannot guarantee that this item can be cancelled off of the order or returned once it is placed.
This item meets the standards imposed by NSF International, which focuses on public safety, health, and the environment.
Made in America
This item was made in the United States of America.
Resources and Downloads for
Channel Manufacturing Inc. ED2454
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information. Download Adobe Acrobat software
RESIDENTIAL USERS: Vendor assumes no liability for parts or labor coverage for component failure or other damages resulting from installation in non-commercial or residential applications. Your warranty will be voided if installed in non-commercial or residential applications.
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it. Get paid up to $16 for submitting one of the first text, photo, or video reviews for this item. View your account for details.Login or Register