Other Available Sizes:
- Heavy-duty, high tensile extruded aluminum
- Designed for cantilever style uprights which allow for unobstructed storage
- Keeps products organized and off the floor to meet sanitary health codes
- E-channel style allows for proper circulation
- Ideal for use in walk-in coolers/freezers, and dry storage areas.
- Channel CSURC 72" Cantilever Style Aluminum Common Upright
- Channel CSURC 72" Cantilever Style Aluminum Left Upright
- Channel CSURC 72" Cantilever Style Aluminum Right Upright
- Channel CSH36 36" Cantilever Shelving Cross Supports - 2/Set
- Channel CSH48 48" Cantilever Shelving Cross Supports - 2/Set
- Channel CSH60 60" Cantilever Shelving Cross Supports - 2/Set
|Channel Manufacturing Inc. ECC2436 Specs|
|Shipping Weight||13 lb.|
|Features|| Made in America|
Customer questions about this product
- Can I modify this item?
- Webstaurant Store offers certain optional modifications for this item. If you are interested in more information for modifying this unit, please fill out this form, Special Order Request Form, and a member of our Custom Quote team will be in touch in 1-2 business days!
Channel Manufacturing Inc. ECC2436 Details
The Channel ECC2436 24" x 36" aluminum E-channel shelf is perfect for use in walk-in coolers/freezers, and dry storage areas. Made of heavy-duty, high tensile extruded aluminum, this shelf provides durability as well as being non-corrosive.
This shelf is designed to pair with cantilever style uprights, allowing you to build a shelving unit suited to your establishment's specific storage needs. These uprights do not use front posts, which allows for unobstructed storage. The E-channel style provides proper air-flow and circulation for the items stored on the shelf.
Because this item is not stocked in our warehouse, processing, transit times and stock availability will vary. If you need your items by a certain date, please contact us prior to placing your order. Expedited shipping availability may vary. We cannot guarantee that this item can be cancelled off of the order or returned once it is placed.
This item meets the standards imposed by NSF International, which focuses on public safety, health, and the environment.
Made in America
This item was made in the United States of America.
Resources and Downloads for
Channel Manufacturing Inc. ECC2436
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information. Download Adobe Acrobat software
RESIDENTIAL USERS: Vendor assumes no liability for parts or labor coverage for component failure or other damages resulting from installation in non-commercial or residential applications. Your warranty will be voided if installed in non-commercial or residential applications.
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it. Get paid up to $16 for submitting one of the first text, photo, or video reviews for this item. View your account for details.Login or Register