- For slushy machines
- Regulates the flow of product from your slushy machine
Customer questions about this product
- Can the utility type, serial number, or production date of my equipment affect whether or not this part fits?
- Sometimes, factors like the voltage, fuel type, and serial number may determine whether or not a particular part will fit your particular unit. We do our best to provide the most up to date information possible on our site but we cannot guarantee that this will clarify every possible scenario. If you require additional confirmation that this part is the correct one for your unit, we recommend consulting manufacturer literature and resources for your equipment to verify the correct part.
- What is the difference between an OEM part and an OEM-equivalent part?
- An OEM part is the original component that was made for your equipment.
We also sell parts that are equivalent to OEM products, but are not genuine OEM. Each type has its own merits – these are some things to consider when making the decision between OEM and OEM-equivalent parts:
• Using an OEM part guarantees that you will comply with any valid manufacturer’s warranties and agency approvals on your product. An OEM-equivalent part may or may not offer the same guarantees.
• OEM-equivalent parts are built to the same specifications as the original part and are often available at a lower price point. In some cases it may even be sourced from the same location as the OEM part, though this will vary from item to item.
- Is this an OEM part?
- Yes. This is an OEM (Original Equipment Manufacturer) part.
Grindmaster-Cecilware GM00134L Details
Ensure that your most popular slushy flavors dispense evenly from your Cecilware machine with the 00134L restrictor cap! This cap is a direct replacement for the one that came with your machine so you can dispense product in an even, consistent stream.
Resources and Downloads for
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information. Download Adobe Acrobat software
This item is subject to a 90 day parts warranty. All warranty claims are subject to manufacturer discretion.
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it. Get paid up to $16 for submitting one of the first text, photo, or video reviews for this item. View your account for details.Login or Register