- Polyethylene body and thick foam insulation hold ice for days
- Will not crack, dent, bubble, chip, or break
- Sliding lid slides back and under, reducing the risk of cross-contamination
- Recessed well and drain shelf keep ice out of water to extend holding time
- Molded-in handles ensure easy maneuvering
- Recessed handle on front end makes for safe lifting
- Heavy-duty front casters and large rear Easy Wheels make for smooth transport
- Easy to clean
Works With"Works With" items are guaranteed to work with the item you are viewing, such as lids that will fit a cup or casters that will fit a piece of equipment. If an item is not listed in this section, we do not guarantee that it will work with the product you are viewing and do not recommend that you purchase them for use together.
Cambro ICS175TB401 Specs
- Shipping Weight
- 83.67 lb.
- 34 Inches
- 23 Inches
- 37 1/2 Inches
- 175 lb.
- With Casters
- Casters with Brakes Handles Made in America NSF Listed
- Insulation Material
- Polyvinyl Chloride
- Lid Type
Cambro ICS175TB401 Details
Transport and store up to 175 lb. of ice for days with the Cambro ICS175TB401 SlidingLid™ slate blue tall mobile ice bin! A unique sliding lid provides easy access while it also reduces the risk of cross contamination. A recessed well and drain shelf keep the ice out of the water, extending holding times
Two heavy duty 5" casters (2 swivel, 1 with brake) and two 10" easy wheels combine with molded-in handles for easy maneuverability. A recessed handle on the front of this ice bin enables easy lifting, too. This Cambro mobile ice bin is made of durable polyethylene and thick foam insulation that will hold ice for days. The light weight polyethylene material makes this ice bin easy to transport and perfect for your catering event.
The Cambro ICS175TB401 mobile ice bin measures 34"L x 23"W x 37 1/2"H.
This item has been certified by NSF International to meet applicable product standards on public safety, health, and / or the environment.
Made in America
This item was made in the United States of America.