- Made of durable, high-gloss polyethylene
- Rigid construction is great for bussing, storage, or transporting heavy loads
- Overhanging top ledge allows for easy carrying
- Rounded corners and flat interior surface provide easy cleaning
Other Products from this Line
Cambro 912CBP180 Specs
- Shipping Weight
- 0.74 lb.
- 12 Inches
- 9 Inches
- 5 Inches
- BPA Free
Made in America
Customer questions about this product
- What is the significance of the Polyethylene material for this bin?
- Polyethylene is one of the most used plastics on the market. Like polypropylene, most polyethylene products are BPA free. Polyethylene tends to be more flexible than polypropylene. It has a high chemical and stain resistance. Polyethylene is freezer safe and can be exposed to temperatures ranging from -40 to 160 degrees Fahrenheit.
Cambro 912CBP180 Details
Make bussing your tables a breeze with this Cambro 912CBP180 Poly Cambox light gray polyethylene utility box / undercounter bus tub! Perfect for the everyday operations of your restaurant or cafeteria, this utility box is an efficient way to clean up your dining area, allowing you to transport small loads of dirty dishes, glassware, and other items from the table back to the kitchen with ease. Its classic light gray design combines with a durable, high-gloss polyethylene material to provide long-lasting reliability in any busy establishment, while its rigid construction makes it ideal for constant use.
Thanks to its overhanging edge, this utility box is easy to carry from your dining area to your warewashing area as you clear tables for new customers. It also has rounded corners and a flat interior that make it simple to clean in between uses or after a busy dinner service. For added convenience, this utility box won't stick together when it's stacked with other utility boxes of the same size (sold separately), allowing your staff to grab it quickly when it's needed. Whether your staff uses it for bussing tables, storage, or transporting goods, this utility box is a versatile addition to any food service operation!
This item can withstand low temperature applications and is safe for freezer storage.
Made in America
This item was made in the United States of America.
This item can safely be stacked with identical or indicated items to promote easy transportation and space-saving storage.
This item is free of the chemical Bisphenol A (BPA) and is safe for food contact.
This item can safely be cleaned in a commercial dishwasher.
Resources and Downloads for
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information. Download Adobe Acrobat software
2 reviews rated this 5 out of 5 stars.
0 reviews rated this 4 out of 5 stars.
0 reviews rated this 3 out of 5 stars.
0 reviews rated this 2 out of 5 stars.
0 reviews rated this 1 out of 5 stars.
User Submitted Photos & Videos
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it.Login or Register