Cambro 100LCDPL157 Camtainer 1.5 Gallon Coffee Beige Insulated Soup Carrier
- 1.5 gallon holding capacity serves up to (27) 7 oz. cups/bowls
- Keeps soups hot for up to 4 hours
- Polyethylene construction resists dents and scratches
- Integrated vent cap equalizes pressure within container for easy opening
- Raised, spill-proof lid prevents leaks
- Molded-in handles with stacking design for effortless transport and service
- Perfect for catered events, concession stands, and banquets
- Welded-in plug maintains a tight seal
You May Also Need
|Cambro 100LCDPL157 Specs|
|Length||11 3/4 Inches|
|Width||10 3/8 Inches|
|Height||17 1/4 Inches|
|Made in America||Yes|
Customer questions about this product
- Can I pre-heat or pre-chill this Camtainer?
- Yes. It is recommended that users either pre-heat or pre-chill their dispenser for maximum efficiency and to ensure the longest possible temperature retention. Simply fill with hot or cold water, cover, and latch the lid for 15-30 minutes prior to service.
- Is this Camtainer dishwasher safe?
- Yes, this item can be run through a dishwasher. However, the right cleaning materials must be used and certain procedures must be followed. Please consult the Cleaning Instructions for additional details.
Cambro 100LCDPL157 Details
For reliable hot soup holding, transport, and service, look no further than this Cambro 100LCDPL157 Camtainer 1.5 gallon coffee beige insulated soup carrier. Perfect for any catered event, concession stand, or banquet, this durable dispenser can serve up to (27) 7 oz. cups of soup before running out, helping to streamline your operation by reducing the need to refill your supply during meal service. It features a single-molded, seamless polyethylene construction with a textured exterior that's designed to resist scratches, dings, and dents, while its interior foam insulation provides outstanding temperature retention for up to 4 hours at a time. Combining attractive design features and impressive heat-holding capabilities, this Camtainer delivers a professional appearance while keeping your signature broths, stews, and soups piping hot during the entirety of your event.
For convenient refilling before or during service, an integrated vent cap releases steam to equalize pressure before removing the spill-proof lid. Additionally, its molded-in handles allow for effortless transport from one location to the next, while the tight-sealing, welded-in plug ensures that your product stays safely inside the container. No electricity is required for operation, and no assembly is needed to prepare this unit for convenient service. A set of self-adhesive labels is included for quick identification of your most popular offerings.
Length: 11 3/4"
Width: 10 3/8"
Height: 17 1/4"
Capacity: 1.5 gallons
Because this item is not stocked in our warehouse, processing, transit times and stock availability will vary. If you need your items by a certain date,
please contact us prior to placing your order. Expedited shipping availability may vary. We cannot guarantee that this item can be cancelled off of the order or returned once it is placed.
This item meets the standards imposed by NSF International, which focuses on public safety, health, and the environment.
Made in America
This item was made in the United States of America.
This item can safely be cleaned in a commercial dishwasher.
This item can safely be stacked with identical or indicated items to promote easy transportation and space-saving storage.
Other Products from this Line
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it. Get paid up to $16 for submitting one of the first text, photo, or video reviews for this item. View your account for details.Login or Register