You must buy a minimum of 75 and in additional increments of 75 due to manufacturer packaging.
- Conforms to OSHA requirements
- Meets ASTM D-178/ANSI J6.7 Type II Standards
- Sold by the linear foot; cut to any length
- Protection against electrical shock near high voltage units
- 17,000V AC RMS maximum use voltage
- For use around fuse boxes, control panels, and heavy machinery
- Meets all optional requirements for ozone, flame, and oil resistance
Cactus Mat 1050R-C3 Specs
- 1/Linear Ft.
- Shipping Weight
- 5 lb.
- Sold By Linear Foot
- 36 Inches
- 1/4 Inches
- Switchboard Mats
Customer questions about this product
- Am I able to order multiple mats at custom sizes?
- Yes, if you are looking to order multiple mats, please contact Customer Solutions.
- What is the maximum continuous length in which this product can be ordered?
- This product can be ordered in continuous lengths up to 50 linear ft.
- Will my Cactus Mat be the exact size listed on the product page?
- The sizes on these mats are listed with nominal sizing that might vary by up to 5-8%. Because the properties of both vinyl and rubber can expand or contract based on its environment, both hot and cold temperatures can affect the sizing of your mat. By listing the nominal sizing that is standard in the industry, comparing mats across varying brands is much easier regardless of the natural sizing differences due to material.
Cactus Mat 1050R-C3 Details
This non-conductive Cactus Mat 1050R-C3 ASTM 3' wide corrugated black switchboard runner mat provides insulation and protection from electrocution around high voltage equipment. Use this mat as a floor covering around high voltage equipment such as fuse boxes, control panels, and heavy machinery to provide a reliable line of protection for your valuable employees.
This switchboard runner mat conforms to OSHA requirements and has been tested to ASTM D-178/ANSI J6.7 Type II Standards. It also meets all optional requirements for ozone, flame, and oil resistance, and has a maximum use voltage rating of 17,000V AC RMS.
Because this item is not stocked in our warehouse, processing, transit times and stock availability will vary. If you need your items by a certain date, please contact us prior to placing your order. Expedited shipping availability may vary. We cannot guarantee that this item can be cancelled off of the order or returned once it is placed.
Resources and Downloads for
Cactus Mat 1050R-C3
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information. Download Adobe Acrobat software
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it. Get paid up to $16 for submitting one of the first text, photo, or video reviews for this item. View your account for details.Login or Register