Bunn 40800.0000 LCR-3 HV High Volume Refrigerated Liquid Coffee Dispenser with Portion Control and Scholle QC Connector - 120/208V
- Dispenses shelf-stable concentrate @ up to (641) 5 oz. cups per hour
- Accommodates up to three (1) gallon bag-in-boxes (BIBs)
White Glove Delivery - Available -What is White Glove service?
Standard common carrier delivery options cover the cost of getting an item to your shipping address but our White Glove delivery service does that and more!
The White Glove agent will call to schedule a delivery appointment within a four hour window, which gives you the flexibility to work around your busy schedule and to prepare the space where your item will be placed. Upon delivery, trained professionals will unload your item from the truck, bring it into the room of choice, unpack the item and remove all packaging debris from the premises.
Please note that White Glove delivery will typically add 5 - 7 business days to your order's transit, and only includes 30 minutes of on-site time. If on-site time beyond 30 minutes is required, you may be responsible for additional fees. While the agents will bring the items into the location of your choice, this service does not include set-up of the items being delivered, such as installation of casters, shelves, or other accessories. Smaller items will not be unpackaged individually; they will be set in place and debris and packaging material will not be removed.
"You May Also Need" items are guaranteed to work with the item you are viewing, such as lids that will fit a cup or casters that will fit a piece of equipment. If an item is not listed in this section, we do not guarantee that it will work with the product you are viewing and do not recommend that you purchase them for use together.
|Depth||23 9/16 Inches|
|Number of Flavors||3|
|Output||641 Cups Per Hour|
|Pressure||20 - 90 PSI|
|Tank Capacity||18 gal.|
|Water Source||Direct Connection|
Customer questions about this product
- What information do I need to ensure that this is the correct coffee dispenser for my operation?
- Liquid coffee dispensers have varying flow rates and mix ratios, based on the type of product and the specific connector that are being used. To ensure that you’re selecting the correct machine for your application, we strongly suggest contacting your coffee supplier prior to placing your order. Most suppliers can assist you with choosing the correct combination of features so that it will work with your existing products.
- What type of electrical wiring is required for this model?
- Items listed as 120/208V or 120/240V require 3 wire grounded installation and must be connected to a 208V or 240V service, respectively, in addition to a 120V connection. Items can be rated for both 120/208V and 120/240V and these items are commonly represented as 120/208-240V. This does not necessarily mean the item is dual voltage. Please refer to all specsheets and manuals for more details and specific installation requirements. Contact your electrician for help ensuring your equipment’s electrical specifications are right for your business.
This Bunn LCR-3 HV high volume refrigerated liquid coffee dispenser with a Scholle QC connector is able to quickly produce coffee on demand for use at your banquet hall, convention center, or hotel! Capable of holding up to three 1 gallon BIBs and with an 18 gallon tank capacity, this dispenser can dispense up to 25 gallons of piping hot coffee per hour. A manual hot water faucet is also included for customers who may prefer a cup of tea or hot chocolate.
Because liquid coffee requires zero brewing, you can be confident that its flavor will always be the same that your customers know and love, without having to worry about an improper brew cycle or a random batch of low quality grounds. This "coffee on demand" unit is able to dispense up to a whopping (641) 5 oz. cups per hour because no brewing is required!
Thanks to a refrigerated product cabinet, the Bunn LCR-3 HV refrigerated liquid coffee dispenser extends the flavor profile of your concentrate for long-lasting satisfaction! It has a crystal-clear LCD screen so that you can easily set the unit to dispense the product at three independent ratios ranging from 25:1-100:1 to best meet the needs of your preferred concentrate. A rotary selection switch allows you to quickly switch between three portion sizes, while you can even activate a convenient "auto-switching" mode for your most popular flavor so that the unit automatically begins drawing from a secondary BIB when the primary BIB empties.
The Bunn LCR-3 HV high volume refrigerated liquid coffee dispenser comes with a Scholle QC connector to connect your machine to a BIB. This unit does not come with a cord and plug.
Depth: 23 9/16"
This Item Ships via Common Carrier. For more information and tips to help your delivery go smoothly, click here.
Because this item is not stocked in our warehouse, processing, transit times and stock availability will vary. If you need your items by a certain date,
please contact us prior to placing your order. Expedited shipping availability may vary. We cannot guarantee that this item can be cancelled off of the order or returned once it is placed.
This item meets the standards imposed by NSF International, which focuses on public safety, health, and the environment.
This item has been tested and meets safety standards imposed by the Underwriters Laboratories (UL).
This product must be hardwired; it does not plug into a standard wall outlet.
Other Products from this Line
Choice VSW-20K 0.6 Liter Black Swirl Thermal Coffee Server
Choice VSW-64K 1.9 Liter Black Thermal Swirl Server
Sugar, Sweetener, and Creamer
Coffee Stirrers and Coffee Straws
LBP 6482 Coffee Jacket / Coffee Sleeve - 1200/Case
Paper Hot Cups
Get paid to review this product!
If you've used this product, simply log in and share your text, video, and photo reviews of it. The customers on the left did it, and you can too! Earn up to $16.00 per product.Login or Register