- Great for high output prep stations
- Dispenses 24.8 gallons per hour
- Dispenses consistent 212 degree Fahrenheit water
- Noble Chemical 1 Pint / 16 oz. QuikSan Ice Machine Sanitizer - 12/Case
- Noble Chemical Sunbright 1 Qt. / 32 oz. Liquid Dish Soap - 12/Case
- Urnex 15-CPCF6-32 1 Liter / 33. 814 oz. Complete Cafe Coffee Equipment Sanitizer
- C Pure Oceanloch-M Water Filtration System with Oceanloch-M Cartridge - 1 Micron Rating and 1.67 GPM
|Bunn 26300.0001 Specs|
|Width||10 1/4 Inches|
|Depth||24 1/2 Inches|
|Height||34 1/2 Inches|
|Height to Dispenser||22 3/16 Inches|
|Capacity per Compartment||10 Gallons|
|Made in America||Yes|
|Pressure||20 - 90 PSI|
|Temperature||212 Degrees F|
|Type||Hot Water Dispensers|
|Water Source||Direct Connection|
Customer questions about this product
Bunn 26300.0001 Details
This Bunn H10X-80-208 hot water dispenser can dispense up to 24 gallons of boiling water per hour. It's ideal for helping to prepare high volumes of mashed potatoes, gravy, cheese sauce, gelatin, oatmeal, and other powdered foods. It has an ample 10 gallon water reservoir tank.
The Bunn H10X-80-208 10 gallon hot water dispenser has a 208V, 38.7 amp, 8050 watt electrical rating and requires hard wiring; it does not come with a cord and plug. 120/240V, 6800W.
Width: 10 1/4"
Depth: 24 1/2"
Height: 34 1/2"
This product must be hardwired by a professional; it does not plug into a standard wall outlet.
This item meets the standards imposed by NSF International, which focuses on public safety, health, and the environment.
This item has been tested and meets safety standards imposed by the Underwriters Laboratories (UL).
Made in America
This item was made in the United States of America.
Other Products from this Line
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it. Get paid up to $16 for submitting one of the first text, photo, or video reviews for this item. View your account for details.Login or Register