Bloomfield 1222-2G120C 2 Gallon Automatic Hot Water Dispenser - 120V (Canadian Use Only)
- Stainless steel construction
- 2 gallon capacity
- 120V, 1800W
You May Also Need
|Depth||10 1/2 Inches|
|Height||23 5/8 Inches|
|Height to Dispenser||15 1/2 Inches|
|Capacity per Compartment||2 Gallons|
|Pressure||20 - 90 PSI|
|Temperature||199 Degrees F|
|Type||Hot Water Dispensers|
|Water Source||Direct Connection|
Customer questions about this product
- What does it mean if an item or voltage is labeled "for international use" or "for Canadian use"?
- An item that has been labeled for international use has been designed to accommodate a foreign electrical standard that differs from electrical standards in the United States. These differences make International Use items incompatible with US electrical standards.
An item labeled "for Canadian use" might have a different cord and plug, amperage requirement, or agency certifications than its comparable US-spec model.
Contact Customer Solutions prior to placing your order if you have questions about the suitability of this piece of equipment for your application.
With this Bloomfield 1222-2G120C automatic hot water dispenser, it's easier than ever to keep hot water readily available for hot chocolate, tea, and all your food preparation needs! This model features a 2 gallon holding tank that lets it dispense up to 7.2 gallons of water per hour, and the easily adjustable thermostat comes factory set at 199 degrees Fahrenheit. Thanks to its compact 7" wide design, this dispenser takes up minimal kitchen space, too!
- Space saving, 7" wide design
- Ready-to-dispense light lets you know when the water is at the proper temperature
- Water tank with drain system for easy cleaning
- Adjustable thermostat, pre-set to 199 degrees Fahrenheit
- Rear panel heat switch de-energizes tank heating element for initial fill
- Single-panel design allows easy maintenance
- 120V, 1800W
Left to Right: 7"
Front to Back: 10 1/2"
Height: 23 5/8"
Because this item is not stocked in our warehouse, processing, transit times and stock availability will vary. If you need your items by a certain date,
please contact us prior to placing your order. Expedited shipping availability may vary. We cannot guarantee that this item can be cancelled off of the order or returned once it is placed.
This item meets the standards imposed by NSF International, which focuses on public safety, health, and the environment.
This item meets the standards imposed by the Canadian Standards Association (CSA).
This item has been tested and meets safety standards imposed by the Underwriters Laboratories (UL) for use in Canada.
This item has been tested and meets safety standards imposed by the Underwriters Laboratories (UL).
This unit comes with a NEMA 5-15P plug.
Resources and Downloads
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information. Download Adobe Acrobat software
RESIDENTIAL USERS: Vendor assumes no liability for parts or labor coverage for component failure or other damages resulting from installation in non-commercial or residential applications. The right is reserved to deny shipment for residential usage; if this occurs, you will be notified as soon as possible.
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it. Get paid up to $16 for submitting one of the first text, photo, or video reviews for this item. View your account for details.Login or Register