Black n' Red E67008 11 3/4" x 8 1/4" Black Legal Rule 1 Subject Twinwire Poly Cover Notebook - 70 Sheets
- White paper makes all ink colors stand out
- Durable poly cover
- Includes an attached ribbon marker
- Legal rule for easy note taking
- Color-coordinated bungee keeps cover shut
- Perforated pages tear out easily
Black n' Red
Other Products from this Line
Black n' Red F67010 5 7/8" x 4 1/8" Black Legal Rule 1 Subject Twinwire Poly Cover Notebook - 70 Sheets
$4.99 / Each
Black n' Red C67009 8 1/4" x 5 7/8" Black Legal Rule 1 Subject Twinwire Poly Cover Notebook - 70 Sheets
$5.59 / Each
Black n' Red E66857 8 1/4" x 5 7/8" Black Legal Rule 1 Subject Casebound Notebook - 96 Sheets
$6.69 / Each
Black n' Red 67026 8 1/4" x 5 7/8" Black Legal Rule 1 Subject Twinwire Semi-Rigid Notebook - 3/Pack
$18.49 / Pack
Black n' Red D66174 11 3/4" x 8 1/4" Black Legal Rule 1 Subject Casebound Notebook - 96 Sheets
$8.29 / Each
Black n' Red K66652 11" x 8 1/2" Black Legal Rule 1 Subject Twinwire Poly Cover Notebook - 70 Sheets
$7.69 / Each
Black n' Red L67000 8 1/4" x 5 7/8" Black Legal Rule 1 Subject Twinwire Hardcover Notebook - 70 Sheets
$6.89 / Each
Black n' Red 67012 11 3/4" x 8 1/4" Black 1 Subject Casebound Notebook - 2/Pack
$17.49 / Pack
|Black n' Red JDKE67008 Specs|
|Length||11 3/4 Inches|
|Width||8 1/4 Inches|
|Number of Holes||None|
|Number of Pages||70|
|Ruling||Wide / Legal Ruled|
|Type||1 Subject Notebooks|
Customer questions about this product
- What types of ruled paper are there?
- The most commonly used ruled papers include wide, college, narrow, quadrille, Gregg, and Pitman ruled. Wide, or legal, ruled paper features a larger 11/32" space between horizontal lines on a sheet. Typically, wide ruled paper is preferred by users with larger handwriting, as well as in schools with younger children. Both college, or medium, and narrow ruled paper have a smaller space between lines. College rule paper has a 9/32" space, which allows for more lines on a page, and is often preferred by users with smaller handwriting. Similarly, narrow rule paper has a 1/4" space between lines.
Quadrille ruled paper is used for graphing and drawing. It features both horizontal and vertical lines evenly space across the page, creating a sheet of same-sized squares. Gregg ruled paper has historically been used for shorthand writing. It has 11/32" space between lines, and features a single margin line down the middle of the sheet. Pitman ruled paper is also used for shorthand writing, but it has 1/2" space between lines in addition to the single margin line down the middle of the sheet.
Black n' Red JDKE67008 Details
Keep your notes organized with this Black n' Red E67008 11 3/4" x 8 1/4" 1 subject twinwire poly cover notebook. Great for offices and professional settings, this notebook features 70 sheets of high-quality, legal rule paper. It's held together by a twinwire binding that enables the book to lay completely flat.
The pages are made with Optik high white paper for clear notes and less ink bleed. Plus, its red ribbon clearly marks which page you're working on and the bungee keeps the notebook cover shut when it's not in use. The pages are micro-perforated to tear out cleanly and easily.
Length: 11 3/4"
Width: 8 1/4"
While supplies last!
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it. Get paid up to $16 for submitting one of the first text, photo, or video reviews for this item. View your account for details.Login or Register