Beverage-Air UCF60AHC-ADA 60" Undercounter Freezer
Other Available Types:
- Tested to perform in ambient temperatures of 100 degrees Fahrenheit
- 1/2" thick sub-top for installation beneath a counter; two self-closing doors with magnetic gaskets
- Easy-to-use full electronic controls
- Stainless steel front, sides, and doors; corrosion-resistant aluminum interior
- Uses eco-friendly R290 refrigerant, 1/2 hp; 115V
You May Also Need
Refrigerator and Freezer Shelf Support Clip
$0.79 / Each
Beverage-Air 402-249A Thermometer Solar
$147.00 / Each
Beverage-Air 402-232B Thermometer
$48.80 / Each
Beverage-Air 00C31-038A 6" Replacement Casters - 4/Set
$214.49 / Set
Beverage-Air 00C31S045A 1 1/2" Roller Casters for SPE, UC, and WT Units - 4/Set
$82.49 / Set
Beverage-Air 00C31-055A 6" Seismic Legs for Refrigeration Units - 4/Set
$182.49 / Set
Beverage-Air 705-397D-11 Equivalent 60" x 29" Cutting Board Top
$128.49 / Each
No matter what your back-of-the-house area looks like, you are sure to find the perfect Beverage-Air undercounter unit to fit your space. Designed with your convenience in mind, these units are meant to last in your busy environment.
|Beverage-Air UCF60AHC-ADA Specs|
|Height||32 5/8 Inches|
|Interior Width||56 Inches|
|Interior Depth||23 1/2 Inches|
|Interior Height||23 Inches|
|Capacity||14.39 cu. ft.|
|Made in America||Yes|
|Number of Doors||2|
|Number of Shelves||2|
Customer questions about this product
- How do I know if this unit will fit under or match the height of my ADA-Height counter?
- Many manufacturers offer their refrigeration equipment in several different height options to best meet your needs. Here's a breakdown of how we classify these different heights:
Counter Height: Work surface is more than 34" high; standard height unit.
ADA Height: Work surface height is 34" or less; complies with ADA regulations.
Low Profile: Work surface height is less than 32"; designed to fit under most ADA-height counters.
If the unit you are purchasing does not have a flat top, such as a worktop or sandwich/salad prep table, it may affect whether or not it will align with certain countertops. To ensure that the product will meet your needs, please reference the product's literature and specifications.
- I haven’t heard of R-290, R-600a, R-513a, or R-448A refrigerant before. What is it?
- R-290 (also known as high purity propane or CARE 40) and R-600a (also known as refrigerant grade Isobutane or CARE 10) are hydrocarbon refrigerants. R513a (also known as Opteon XP10) and R-448A (also known as Solstice N40) are HFO (hydrofluoroolefin) refrigerants. They are being used as an eco-friendly refrigerant by some manufacturers in response to the EPA’s Significant New Alternatives Policy (SNAP) Program. Read more about this program in our blog post on Refrigerant Regulations.
- Why is there a step in the interior of this undercounter unit?
- This unit’s refrigeration system is located in the lower rear of the cabinet, causing the step in its interior. The step may decrease the inner depth of the cabinet's lower interior versus what is listed as its overall interior depth, so please check the unit’s specs and diagrams to ensure it will accommodate your storage needs.
- What does the “H” or “HC” mean in the newer Beverage-Air model numbers?
- This is a representation that the unit is using a “Hydrocarbon” refrigerant. This would include both R290 and R600a refrigerants. They are being used as an eco-friendly refrigerant by Beverage-Air in response to the EPA’s Significant New Alternatives Policy (SNAP) Program. Read more about this program in our blog post on Refrigerant Regulations.
- Does Beverage-Air warrant this item for use in a food truck?
- This item is covered under Beverage-Air's warranty contingent upon the unit being kept in a controlled climate. This means that the interior of the food truck may not be susceptible to extreme high or low temperatures. If warranty service is required, the truck must be able to sit stationary for 24-48 hours to allow for a technician to service the equipment.
Beverage-Air UCF60AHC-ADA Details
Keep fresh ingredients and open food product chilled and close at hand thanks to this Beverage-Air UCF60AHC-ADA 60" undercounter freezer. With its stainless steel front, side, and top exterior and its corrosion-resistant aluminum interior, this freezer is durable enough to withstand daily use in your commercial kitchen. The 1/2" thick sub-top is specially designed for use under counters. Plus, because of its extra-low height, it ensures easy access for everyone on staff.
It features two solid, self-closing doors, each with a 120 degree stay-open feature. The doors are both removable for cleaning or maintenance and include sturdy aluminum handles. Magnetic gaskets ensure positive seals too, and a field-reversible design allows the hinge location on each door to be changed. Inside, the unit includes 2 heavy-duty epoxy-coated wire shelves per section to help you maximize the 14.39 cu. ft. storage space. To help you monitor the freezer's performance throughout the day, an interior thermometer is standard.
This powerful 1/2 hp refrigeration system runs on eco-friendly R290 refrigerant to keep food at safe temperatures at or below 0 degrees Fahrenheit. This specialized refrigerant has an ozone depletion potential (ODP) of 0 and a global warming potential (GWP) of 3, making it an environmentally-responsible choice for your business. An automatic, electric defrost also helps makes this unit more energy efficient and easy to maintain.
At the end of the day, this freezer is easy to move aside for service or cleaning; simply roll it away on its with 4" casters. Since 2 casters include brakes, you can rest assured that it remains securely in place when in use. The unit requires a 115V electrical connection for operation.
Height: 32 5/8"
Capacity: 14.39 cu. ft.
Depth: 23 1/2"
Height (usable): 16"
Height (usable): upper 18 1/2"
Height (usable): lower 15 3/8"
This Item Ships via Common Carrier. For more information and tips to help your delivery go smoothly, click here.
Because this item is not stocked in our warehouse, processing, transit times and stock availability will vary. If you need your items by a certain date,
please contact us prior to placing your order. Expedited shipping availability may vary. We cannot guarantee that this item can be cancelled off of the order or returned once it is placed.
Made in America
This item was made in the United States of America.
UL Classified EPH
This product complies with UL EPH standards and meets ANSI/NSF requirements.
UL US & Canada
This item has been tested and meets safety standards imposed by the Underwriters Laboratories (UL) for use in the United States of America and Canada.
This item has been tested and meets the sanitation hazard standards imposed by the Underwriters Laboratories (UL).
This item meets the criteria established by the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA), helping make your restaurant more accessible to people with disabilities.
This unit comes with a NEMA 5-15P plug.
Resources and Downloads for
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information. Download Adobe Acrobat software
Note: Beverage Air equipment purchased in 2013 or later will have a 3 year parts and labor warranty. Equipment purchased prior to 2013 will have a 1 year parts and labor warranty. RESIDENTIAL USERS: The right is reserved to deny shipment for residential usage; if this occurs, you will be notified as soon as possible.
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it. Get paid up to $16 for submitting one of the first text, photo, or video reviews for this item. View your account for details.Login or Register