This product is no longer available. We've left this page up for reference only.
- Tested to perform in ambient temperatures of 100 degrees Fahrenheit
- Stainless steel with a glass door, mirrored interior, and LED lighting for product visibility
- Double paned, tempered glass door includes locks and opens to 3 shelves, 2 of which adjust
- Easy-to-use full electronic controls
- Uses eco-friendly R-600a refrigerant; 1/5 hp
|Beverage-Air CT96HC-1-S-MR Specs|
|Width||21 3/8 Inches|
|Depth||25 1/2 Inches|
|Height||37 1/2 Inches|
|Interior Width||18 1/4 Inches|
|Interior Height||31 5/8 Inches|
|Capacity||5.9 cu. ft.|
|Compressor Location||Rear Mounted|
|Display Case Type||Refrigerated|
|Features|| LED Lighting|
|Number of Doors||1 Doors|
|Number of Shelves||3 Shelves|
|Plug Type||NEMA 5-15P|
|Temperature Range||36 - 38 Degrees F|
Customer questions about this product
- I haven’t heard of R-290, R-600a, R-513a, or R-448A refrigerant before. What is it?
- R-290 (also known as high purity propane or CARE 40) and R-600a (also known as refrigerant grade Isobutane or CARE 10) are hydrocarbon refrigerants. R513a (also known as Opteon XP10) and R-448A (also known as Solstice N40) are HFO (hydrofluoroolefin) refrigerants. They are being used as an eco-friendly refrigerant by some manufacturers in response to the EPA’s Significant New Alternatives Policy (SNAP) Program. Read more about this program in our blog post on Refrigerant Regulations.
- Does Beverage-Air warrant this item for use in a food truck?
- This item is covered under Beverage-Air's warranty contingent upon the unit being kept in a controlled climate. This means that the interior of the food truck may not be susceptible to extreme high or low temperatures. If warranty service is required, the truck must be able to sit stationary for 24-48 hours to allow for a technician to service the equipment.
- What does the “H” or “HC” mean in the newer Beverage-Air model numbers?
- This is a representation that the unit is using a “Hydrocarbon” refrigerant. This would include both R290 and R600a refrigerants. They are being used as an eco-friendly refrigerant by Beverage-Air in response to the EPA’s Significant New Alternatives Policy (SNAP) Program. Read more about this program in our blog post on Refrigerant Regulations.
Beverage-Air CT96HC-1-S-MR Details
Ideal for cafes, convenience stores, cafeterias, and coffee shops, this Beverage-Air CT96HC-1-S-MR stainless steel countertop display refrigerator helps merchandise impulse buys. Place the unit on the check-out counter, by the coffee station, or in another high-traffic area to help entice customers. Because the unit is built for countertop use, it's easy to place in a variety of operations.
From sandwiches to fruit cups and beverages, product is illuminated by bright, LED lighting and visible through the double paned, tempered glass door. The interior is mirrored too, which not only adds a sleek, modern look, but helps showcase items and brighten the cabinet. To help organize and display products, the interior houses 3 epoxy-coated shelves, the top 2 of which are adjustable. This allows you to change the clearance between shelves, making it easy to rotate inventory and showcase new merchandise. At the end of the day, secure your inventory by locking the refrigerator's door.
Using a 1/5 hp refrigeration system, the unit circulates eco-friendly R-600a refrigerant and maintains temperatures between 36 and 38 degrees Fahrenheit. The full electronic control makes the refrigerator easy to operate, while the automatic defrost simplifies regular maintenance. A 115V electrical connection is required.
Width: 21 3/8"
Depth: 25 1/2"
Height: 37 1/2"
Capacity: 5.9 cu. ft.
Width: 18 1/4"
Depth (usable): upper 19 1/8"
Depth (usable): lower 12 1/4"
Height (overall): 31 5/8"
Height (usable): 24 1/8"
ETL US & Canada
This item meets the electrical product safety standards imposed by the ETL, a division of the Intertek Group, for use in the United States and Canada.
This item meets the sanitation standards imposed by the ETL, a division of the Intertek Group.
This unit comes with a NEMA 5-15P plug.
Resources and Downloads for
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information. Download Adobe Acrobat software
Note: Beverage Air equipment purchased in 2013 or later will have a 3 year parts and labor warranty. Equipment purchased prior to 2013 will have a 1 year parts and labor warranty. RESIDENTIAL USERS: Your warranty will be voided if installed in non-commercial or residential applications.
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it. Get paid up to $16 for submitting one of the first text, photo, or video reviews for this item. View your account for details.Login or Register