Earn up to $307.47 back (30,747 points)with a Webstaurant Rewards Visa® Credit Card
- Compact, countertop unit with the ability to both chill and freeze cooked and uncooked food
- Cabinet features a core temperature probe to insert in the food
- 18 gauge type 304 stainless steel construction
- Insulated with CFC and HCFC-free, high density foamed polyurethane
- Uses R404a, 115/120V, ½ hp
|Beverage-Air CF031AG Specs|
|Capacity||1.04 cu. ft.|
3 Full Size Food Pans
|Chill Capacity||17.6 lbs.|
|Freeze Capacity||11 lbs.|
|Full-Size Food Pan Capacity||3|
|Number of Doors||1 Doors|
|Plug Type||NEMA 5-15P|
|Total BTU||1,571 BTU|
Customer questions about this product
- Does Beverage-Air warrant this item for use in a food truck?
- This item is covered under Beverage-Air's warranty contingent upon the unit being kept in a controlled climate. This means that the interior of the food truck may not be susceptible to extreme high or low temperatures. If warranty service is required, the truck must be able to sit stationary for 24-48 hours to allow for a technician to service the equipment.
- What does the “H” or “HC” mean in the newer Beverage-Air model numbers?
- This is a representation that the unit is using a “Hydrocarbon” refrigerant. This would include both R290 and R600a refrigerants. They are being used as an eco-friendly refrigerant by Beverage-Air in response to the EPA’s Significant New Alternatives Policy (SNAP) Program. Read more about this program in our blog post on Refrigerant Regulations.
Beverage-Air CF031AG Details
If you're looking to rapidly chill or freeze food but are short on space, the Beverage-Air CF031AG 22" CounterChill stainless steel blast chiller/freezer is exactly what you need. Quickly and efficiently cool your food through the temperature danger zone to protect meats, fish, and other foods from bacteria that cause food-borne illness. This unit is capable of both blast chilling and freezing cooked or uncooked food, and is compact enough to sit on top of your counter. Complete with a core temperature probe inside of the cabinet, you can ensure your foods are arriving at the ideal temperature. Plus, the cabinet can hold up to 3 full size food pans.
In just 90 minutes this blast chiller/freezer is capable of lowering 17.6 lb. of food from 194 to 37 degrees Fahrenheit in its chilling cycle and 11 lb. of food from 194 to 0 degrees Fahrenheit in 240 minutes. With both the interior and exterior being composed of 18 gauge type 304 stainless steel, you can be sure it will hold up to the wear and tear of a commercial kitchen. Plus, it is tested at an ambient temperature of 100 degrees Fahrenheit.
The insulation is CFC and HCFC-free, high density foamed polyurethane, perfect for keeping the rapidly decreasing temperatures inside of the cabinet. To save on electrical energy, the manual defrost device works based on a condensation evaporation system that does not require power. The refrigerant of choice is R404A. A 115V electrical connection is required for operation.
Height: 20 1/2"
Capacity: 17.6 lb.
This Item Ships via Common Carrier. For more information and tips to help your delivery go smoothly, click here.
This unit comes with a NEMA 5-15P plug.
This item meets the sanitation standards imposed by the ETL, a division of the Intertek Group.
ETL US & Canada
This item meets the electrical product safety standards imposed by the ETL, a division of the Intertek Group, for use in the United States and Canada.
Resources and Downloads for
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information. Download Adobe Acrobat software
Note: Please refer to the warranty document linked to this item for Beverage Air’s most recent warranty statement. RESIDENTIAL USERS: Your warranty will be voided if installed in non-commercial or residential applications.
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it. Get paid up to $16 for submitting one of the first text, photo, or video reviews for this item. View your account for details.Login or Register