Beverage-Air CF031AG 22" CounterChill Stainless Steel Countertop Blast Chiller/Freezer
- Unit can both chill and freeze cooked and uncooked food
- Cabinet features a core temperature probe to insert in the food
- 18 gauge type 304 stainless steel construction
- Insulated with CFC and HCFC-free, high density foamed polyurethane
- Tested to an ambient temperature of 100 degrees Fahrenheit
You May Also Need
VacPak-It VMC10OP Chamber Vacuum Packaging Machine with 10 1/4" Seal Bar and Oil Pump
plus $849.00 / Each
VacPak-It VMC10DPU Chamber Vacuum Packaging Machine with 10 1/4" Seal Bar and Dry Pump
plus $749.00 / Each
Vigor Full Size 2 1/2" Deep Anti-Jam Stainless Steel Steam Table Pan / Hotel Pan - 22 Gauge
plus $17.49 / Each
First, rinse your food and remove any stems, skins, or other undesirable parts. Separate food into individual pieces and place them on a large sheet pan. Remember to ensure that their edges don’t touch to prevent sticking! Now set the sheet in the blast chiller, IQF freezer, or regular freezer.
Once frozen, remove the food from the sheet pan and place in a freezer-safe container or bag. Label your bag and store in the freezer until needed. This method allows you to remove a precise amount of food for recipes, rather than defrosting in bulk!
Perfect for yielding top-quality portions of fruits, vegetables, or meats, IQF is bound to boost your meal prep operation!
IQF, or individual quick freezing, allows you to efficiently freeze food in your kitchen! Learn more about using IQF to boost your meal prep operation by watching this video.
|Beverage-Air CF031AG Specs|
|Depth||27 1/2 Inches|
|Height||20 1/2 Inches|
3 Full Size Food Pans
|Chill Capacity||17.6 lbs.|
|Freeze Capacity||11 lbs.|
|Full-Size Food Pan Capacity||3|
|Number of Doors||1|
Customer questions about this product
- What does the “H” or “HC” mean in the newer Beverage-Air model numbers?
- This is a representation that the unit is using a “Hydrocarbon” refrigerant. This would include both R290 and R600a refrigerants. They are being used as an eco-friendly refrigerant by Beverage-Air in response to the EPA’s Significant New Alternatives Policy (SNAP) Program. Read more about this program in our blog post on Refrigerant Regulations.
- Does Beverage-Air warrant this item for use in a food truck?
- This item is covered under Beverage-Air's warranty contingent upon the unit being kept in a controlled climate. This means that the interior of the food truck may not be susceptible to extreme high or low temperatures. If warranty service is required, the truck must be able to sit stationary for 24-48 hours to allow for a technician to service the equipment.
Beverage-Air CF031AG Details
If you're looking to rapidly chill or freeze food but are short on space, the Beverage-Air CF031AG 22" CounterChill stainless steel blast chiller/freezer is exactly what you need. Quickly and efficiently cool your food through the temperature danger zone to protect meats, fish, and other foods from bacteria that cause food-borne illness. This unit is capable of both blast chilling and freezing cooked or uncooked food, and is compact enough to sit on top of your counter. Complete with a core temperature probe inside of the cabinet, you can ensure your foods are arriving at the ideal temperature. Plus, the cabinet can hold up to 3 full size food pans.
In just 90 minutes this blast chiller/freezer is capable of lowering 17.6 lb. of food from 194 to 37 degrees Fahrenheit in its chilling cycle and 11 lb. of food from 194 to 0 degrees Fahrenheit in 240 minutes. With both the interior and exterior being composed of 18 gauge type 304 stainless steel, you can be sure it will hold up to the wear and tear of a commercial kitchen. Plus, it is tested at an ambient temperature of 100 degrees Fahrenheit.
The insulation is CFC and HCFC-free, high density foamed polyurethane, perfect for keeping the rapidly decreasing temperatures inside of the cabinet. To save on electrical energy, the manual defrost device works based on a condensation evaporation system that does not require power. The refrigerant of choice is R404A. A 115V electrical connection is required for operation.
Depth: 27 1/2"
Height: 20 1/2"
This Item Ships via Common Carrier. For more information and tips to help your delivery go smoothly, click here.
This item meets the sanitation standards imposed by the ETL, a division of the Intertek Group.
ETL US & Canada
This item meets the electrical product safety standards imposed by the ETL, a division of the Intertek Group, for use in the United States and Canada.
This unit comes with a NEMA 5-15P plug.
Resources and Downloads for
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information. Download Adobe Acrobat software
Note: Beverage Air equipment purchased in 2013 or later will have a 3 year parts and labor warranty. Equipment purchased prior to 2013 will have a 1 year parts and labor warranty. RESIDENTIAL USERS: The right is reserved to deny shipment for residential usage; if this occurs, you will be notified as soon as possible.
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it. Get paid up to $16 for submitting one of the first text, photo, or video reviews for this item. View your account for details.Login or Register