Beverage-Air BB72HC-1-FG-B-27-ALT 72" Food Rated Black Back Bar Refrigerator with Glass Doors, Stainless Steel Top and Left Side Compressor
Other Available Styles:
- Keeps product chilled between 30-45 degrees Fahrenheit
- Interior features steel reinforced floor and doorsills for added strength
- Self-closing doors include key locks and magnetic door gaskets for positive door sealing
- Can hold up to (480) 12 oz. bottles, (540) 12 oz. cans, or (505) long neck bottles
- Interior lighting adds better visibility; includes 6 wire coated shelves for optimal organization
You May Also Need
|Beverage-Air BB72HC-1-FG-B-27-ALT Specs|
|Depth||24 1/2 Inches|
|Interior Width||60 1/4 Inches|
|Interior Depth||19 Inches|
|Interior Height||28 Inches|
|Capacity||19.92 cu. ft.|
|Compressor Location||Side Mounted|
|Compressor Style||Side / Rear Breathing|
Alternate Condenser Location
|Made in America||Yes|
|Number of Doors||3 Door|
|Number of Kegs||3|
|Number of Shelves||6|
|Temperature Range||30 - 45 Degrees F|
|Top Type||Counter Height|
Customer questions about this product
- I haven’t heard of R-290, R-600a, R-513a, or R-448A refrigerant before. What is it?
- R-290 (also known as high purity propane or CARE 40) and R-600a (also known as refrigerant grade Isobutane or CARE 10) are hydrocarbon refrigerants. R513a (also known as Opteon XP10) and R-448A (also known as Solstice N40) are HFO (hydrofluoroolefin) refrigerants. They are being used as an eco-friendly refrigerant by some manufacturers in response to the EPA’s Significant New Alternatives Policy (SNAP) Program. Read more about this program in our blog post on Refrigerant Regulations.
- Why is the location of a left or right side mounted condensing unit important?
- Consider your kitchen’s layout when choosing whether to have the condensing unit on the right or left side and pick the configuration that will keep the compressor as far from heat sources as possible. By ensuring that your unit’s compressor is farther away from equipment like undercounter dishwashers and hot food holding equipment, you can significantly extend the life of the unit.
- What does the “H” or “HC” mean in the newer Beverage-Air model numbers?
- This is a representation that the unit is using a “Hydrocarbon” refrigerant. This would include both R290 and R600a refrigerants. They are being used as an eco-friendly refrigerant by Beverage-Air in response to the EPA’s Significant New Alternatives Policy (SNAP) Program. Read more about this program in our blog post on Refrigerant Regulations.
- Does Beverage-Air warrant this item for use in a food truck?
- This item is covered under Beverage-Air's warranty contingent upon the unit being kept in a controlled climate. This means that the interior of the food truck may not be susceptible to extreme high or low temperatures. If warranty service is required, the truck must be able to sit stationary for 24-48 hours to allow for a technician to service the equipment.
Beverage-Air BB72HC-1-FG-B-27-ALT Details
Thanks to its narrow, 24 1/2" depth, the Beverage-Air BB72HC-1-FG-B-27-ALT 72" back bar refrigerator will increase efficiency and profits at your bar, club, or restaurant! Made to hold three standard kegs while taking up minimal space, this back bar refrigerator features self-closing glass doors with magnetic gaskets for an optimum seal and a lock for security.
The back bar refrigerator has a black, wear-resistant vinyl exterior and a durable, 2" thick stainless steel work top. The interior features a galvanized ceiling and galvanized walls, while the floor is reinforced with heavy-duty stainless steel to provide long-lasting service. This model is also made to be easier to clean and rated to hold open food product so you can use it to store containers of food and condiments as well as bottled or canned beverages! Six adjustable shelves allow you to easily organize the back bar refrigerator's beer, soda, or mixers for faster service on busy nights. This unit can hold up to (480) 12 oz. bottles, or (540) 12 oz. cans, or 505 long neck bottles.
This unit has a 1/3 hp compressor and uses eco-friendly R290 refrigerant. This specialized refrigerant has an ozone depletion (ODP) of 0 and a global warming potential (GWP) of 3, making it an environmentally-responsible choice for your business. A 115V electrical connection is required for operation.
Depth: 24 1/2"
Capacity: 19.92 cu. ft.
Width: 60 1/4"
This Item Ships via Common Carrier. For more information and tips to help your delivery go smoothly, click here.
Because this item is not stocked in our warehouse, processing, transit times and stock availability will vary. If you need your items by a certain date,
please contact us prior to placing your order. Expedited shipping availability may vary. We cannot guarantee that this item can be cancelled off of the order or returned once it is placed.
Made in America
This item was made in the United States of America.
This item has been tested and meets the sanitation hazard standards imposed by the Underwriters Laboratories (UL).
UL Classified EPH
This product complies with UL EPH standards and meets ANSI/NSF requirements.
UL US & Canada
This item has been tested and meets safety standards imposed by the Underwriters Laboratories (UL) for use in the United States of America and Canada.
This unit comes with a NEMA 5-15P plug.
Resources and Downloads for
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information. Download Adobe Acrobat software
Note: Beverage Air equipment purchased in 2013 or later will have a 3 year parts and labor warranty. Equipment purchased prior to 2013 will have a 1 year parts and labor warranty. RESIDENTIAL USERS: The right is reserved to deny shipment for residential usage; if this occurs, you will be notified as soon as possible.
Other Products from this Line
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it. Get paid up to $16 for submitting one of the first text, photo, or video reviews for this item. View your account for details.Login or Register