Beverage-Air BB48HC-1-S 48" Stainless Steel Underbar Height Solid Door Back Bar Refrigerator
Other Available Styles:
- Keeps product chilled between 30-45 degrees Fahrenheit
- Features automatic condensation removal
- Self-closing doors include key locks and magnetic door gaskets for positive door sealing
- Foamed-in-place CFC and HCFC-free polyurethane insulation increases energy efficiency
- Can hold up to (300) 12 oz. bottles, (325) 12 oz. cans, or (288) long neck bottles
You May Also Need View All Items
Beverage-Air 00C31-038A 6" Replacement Casters - 4/Set
$228.99 / Set
Beverage Air 00C31-041A Equivalent 3" Replacement Casters - 4/Set
$136.99 / Set
Beverage-Air 403-168A Equivalent Galvanized Steel Refrigeration Shelf Clip
$1.60 / Each
Beverage-Air 403-322D Epoxy Coated Center Wire Shelf for DD48 & BB48/G
$131.25 / Each
Beverage-Air 401-049AAA Lock and (2) Keys for Select Back Bar Refrigerators, Kegerators, and Milk Coolers
$34.40 / Each
Beverage-Air 00C31-055A 6" Seismic Legs for Refrigeration Units - 4/Set
$194.99 / Set
Beverage-Air 58B02S001A 6" Black Legs for Refrigeration Units - 4/Case
$375.75 / Case
Refrigerator and Freezer Shelf Support Clip
$0.62 / Each
With all the different options Beverage-Air has for their back bar coolers, you are sure to get just the right unit for your space. Check out the different sizes and option available to keep your best beverages cold and ready to serve!
|Beverage-Air BB48HC-1-S Specs|
|Depth||24 1/2 Inches|
|Interior Width||36 Inches|
|Interior Depth||18 1/2 Inches|
|Interior Height||29 1/2 Inches|
|Capacity||12.1 cu. ft.|
|Compressor Location||Side Mounted|
|Exterior Finish||Stainless Steel|
|Number of Doors||2 Door|
|Number of Kegs||2|
|Number of Shelves||4 Shelves|
|Temperature Range||30 - 45 Degrees F|
|Top Type||Below Counter|
Customer questions about this product
- I haven’t heard of R-290, R-600a, R-513a, or R-448A refrigerant before. What is it?
- R-290 (also known as high purity propane or CARE 40) and R-600a (also known as refrigerant grade Isobutane or CARE 10) are hydrocarbon refrigerants. R513a (also known as Opteon XP10) and R-448A (also known as Solstice N40) are HFO (hydrofluoroolefin) refrigerants. They are being used as an eco-friendly refrigerant by some manufacturers in response to the EPA’s Significant New Alternatives Policy (SNAP) Program. Read more about this program in our blog post on Refrigerant Regulations.
- What does the “H” or “HC” mean in the newer Beverage-Air model numbers?
- This is a representation that the unit is using a “Hydrocarbon” refrigerant. This would include both R290 and R600a refrigerants. They are being used as an eco-friendly refrigerant by Beverage-Air in response to the EPA’s Significant New Alternatives Policy (SNAP) Program. Read more about this program in our blog post on Refrigerant Regulations.
- Does Beverage-Air warrant this item for use in a food truck?
- This item is covered under Beverage-Air's warranty contingent upon the unit being kept in a controlled climate. This means that the interior of the food truck may not be susceptible to extreme high or low temperatures. If warranty service is required, the truck must be able to sit stationary for 24-48 hours to allow for a technician to service the equipment.
Beverage-Air BB48HC-1-S Details
Satisfy customers on the spot and serve up cold refreshing beverages thanks to this Beverage-Air BB48HC-1-S 48" stainless steel solid door back bar refrigerator. With its spacious design, this refrigerator can hold up to (2) half barrel kegs. It also comes with 4 shelves for optimal product organization. The refrigeration system is specifically designed to keep drinks cool between 30-45 degrees Fahrenheit.
Made from durable stainless steel, this refrigerator is durable enough to handle frequent use and easy to clean. The doors include key locks and are self-closing with magnetic door gaskets to ensure full closure each time. Inside, 4 coated wire shelves are included for optimal organization and interior lighting illuminates products for better visibility .
Equipped with a 1/4 hp compressor, this model uses eco-friendly R290 refrigerant to maintain a consistent temperature range inside the cabinet. This specialized refrigerant has an ozone depletion (ODP) of 0 and a global warming potential (GWP) of 3, making it an environmentally-responsible choice for your business. This unit requires a 115V electrical connection for operation.
Depth: 23 1/2"
Depth: 18 1/2"
Height: 29 1/2"
Capacity: 12.1 cu. ft.
This Item Ships via Common Carrier. For more information and tips to help your delivery go smoothly, click here.
Because this item is not stocked in our warehouse, processing, transit times and stock availability will vary. If you need your items by a certain date,
please contact us prior to placing your order. Expedited shipping availability may vary. We cannot guarantee that this item can be cancelled off of the order or returned once it is placed.
Made in America
This item was made in the United States of America.
This item has been tested and meets safety standards imposed by the Underwriters Laboratories (UL).
UL US & Canada
This item has been tested and meets safety standards imposed by the Underwriters Laboratories (UL) for use in the United States of America and Canada.
UL Classified EPH
This product complies with UL EPH standards and meets ANSI/NSF requirements.
This item has been tested and meets the sanitation hazard standards imposed by the Underwriters Laboratories (UL).
This unit comes with a NEMA 5-15P plug.
Resources and Downloads for
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information. Download Adobe Acrobat software
Note: Beverage Air equipment purchased in 2013 or later will have a 3 year parts and labor warranty. Equipment purchased prior to 2013 will have a 1 year parts and labor warranty. RESIDENTIAL USERS: Your warranty will be voided if installed in non-commercial or residential applications.
Other Products from this Line
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it. Get paid up to $16 for submitting one of the first text, photo, or video reviews for this item. View your account for details.Login or Register