Earn up to $245.46 back (24,546 points)with a Webstaurant Rewards Visa® Credit Card
Other Available Styles:
Installation ServicesCheck if installation is currently available for your area. Enter ZIP Code >
- Sliding glass doors
- Pass through design with LED lighting
- Stainless steel top
- Can hold up to (300) 12 oz. bottles, (325) 12 oz. cans, or (288) long neck bottles
- 1/4 hp, 115V, 5 amps
|Beverage-Air BB48HC-1-GS-PT-B-27 Specs|
|Shipping Weight||306 lb.|
|Depth||25 1/2 Inches|
|Interior Width||36 Inches|
|Interior Depth||18 1/2 Inches|
|Interior Height||29 1/2 Inches|
|Capacity||12.1 cu. ft.|
|Compressor Location||Side Mounted|
|Features|| LED Lighting|
Made in America
|Number of Doors||4 Doors|
|Number of Kegs||2|
|Number of Shelves||4 Shelves|
|Plug Type||NEMA 5-15P|
|Temperature Range||35 - 40 Degrees F|
|Top Type||Counter Height|
Customer questions about this product
- What does the “H” or “HC” mean in the newer Beverage-Air model numbers?
- This is a representation that the unit is using a “Hydrocarbon” refrigerant. This would include both R290 and R600a refrigerants. They are being used as an eco-friendly refrigerant by Beverage-Air in response to the EPA’s Significant New Alternatives Policy (SNAP) Program. Read more about this program in our blog post on Refrigerant Regulations.
- I haven’t heard of R-290, R-600a, R-513a, or R-448A refrigerant before. What is it?
- R-290 (also known as high purity propane or CARE 40) and R-600a (also known as refrigerant grade Isobutane or CARE 10) are hydrocarbon refrigerants. R513a (also known as Opteon XP10) and R-448A (also known as Solstice N40) are HFO (hydrofluoroolefin) refrigerants. They are being used as an eco-friendly refrigerant by some manufacturers in response to the EPA’s Significant New Alternatives Policy (SNAP) Program. Read more about this program in our blog post on Refrigerant Regulations.
- Does Beverage-Air warrant this item for use in a food truck?
- This item is covered under Beverage-Air's warranty contingent upon the unit being kept in a controlled climate. This means that the interior of the food truck may not be susceptible to extreme high or low temperatures. If warranty service is required, the truck must be able to sit stationary for 24-48 hours to allow for a technician to service the equipment.
Beverage-Air BB48HC-1-GS-PT-B-27 Details
Keep thirsty bar, club, and restaurant patrons at bay with this Beverage-Air BB48HC-1-GS-PT-B-27 48" pass-through back bar refrigerator with stainless steel top! Constructed to hold 2 standard kegs, this back bar refrigerator's self-closing glass doors enhance the visibility of your products and include a lock for security. Plus, its pass-through design makes loading products a breeze!
This 2-section model boasts a black, wear resistant vinyl exterior and a stainless steel top. The interior features a galvanized ceiling and walls, while the floor is reinforced with heavy duty stainless steel for long-lasting service. Four shelves allow you to easily organize beer, soda, or mixers for fast service. This refrigerator's compressor uses CFC-free R-290 refrigerant to maintain temperatures between 30 and 45 degrees Fahrenheit.
This 48" pass-through back bar refrigerator with sliding glass doors and stainless steel top requires a 115/60/1 phase electrical connection.
Depth: 18 1/2"
Height: 29 1/2"
Capacity: 12.1 cu. ft.
This Item Ships via Common Carrier. For more information and tips to help your delivery go smoothly, click here.
Because this item is not stocked in our warehouse, processing, transit times and stock availability will vary. If you need your items by a certain date, please contact us prior to placing your order. Expedited shipping availability may vary. We cannot guarantee that this item can be cancelled off of the order or returned once it is placed.
Made in America
This item was made in the United States of America.
This item has been tested and meets safety standards imposed by the Underwriters Laboratories (UL).
This unit comes with a NEMA 5-15P plug.
Resources and Downloads for
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information. Download Adobe Acrobat software
Note: Beverage Air equipment purchased in 2013 or later will have a 3 year parts and labor warranty. Equipment purchased prior to 2013 will have a 1 year parts and labor warranty. RESIDENTIAL USERS: Your warranty will be voided if installed in non-commercial or residential applications.
Other Products from this Line
- Rated 5 out of 5 starsBeverage-Air BB48HC-1-GS-B 48" Black Underbar Height Sliding Glass Door Back Bar Refrigerator
- Rated 5 out of 5 starsBeverage-Air BB48HC-1-B 48" Black Underbar Height Solid Door Back Bar Refrigerator
- Rated 5 out of 5 starsBeverage-Air BB72HC-1-GS-B-27 72" Black Counter Height Sliding Glass Door Back Bar Refrigerator
- Rated 5 out of 5 starsBeverage-Air BB72HC-1-G-B 72" Black Underbar Height Glass Door Back Bar Refrigerator
- Rated 5 out of 5 starsBeverage-Air BB36HC-1-G-B 36" Black Underbar Height Glass Door Back Bar Refrigerator
- Rated 5 out of 5 starsBeverage-Air BB72HC-1-GS-B 72" Black Underbar Height Sliding Glass Door Back Bar Refrigerator
- Rated 3 out of 5 starsBeverage-Air BB48HC-1-GS-B-27 48" Black Counter Height Sliding Glass Door Back Bar Refrigerator
- Rated 4 out of 5 starsBeverage-Air BB58HC-1-B 59" Black Counter Height Solid Door Back Bar Refrigerator
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it. Get paid up to $16 for submitting one of the first text, photo, or video reviews for this item. View your account for details.Login or Register