Earn up to $265.63 back (26,563 points)with a Webstaurant Rewards Visa® Credit Card
Other Available Styles:
Installation ServicesCheck if installation is currently available for your area. Enter ZIP Code >
- Pass-through design with 2 glass doors on each side for visibility and access
- Self-closing doors with stay-open features, magnetic gaskets, and locks; LED lighting
- Can hold up to 2 kegs or a wide assortment of cans, bottles, or long-neck bottles
- 2" thick stainless steel sub top with a stainless steel exterior and interior floor
- Eco-friendly R290 refrigerant to maintain 36-38 degrees Fahrenheit; 1/3 hp, 115V
|Beverage-Air BB48HC-1-G-PT-S-27 Specs|
|Interior Width||36 1/8 Inches|
|Interior Depth||19 3/8 Inches|
|Interior Height||28 Inches|
|Capacity||13.6 cu. ft.|
|Compressor Location||Side Mounted|
|Compressor Style||Front Breathing|
|Exterior Finish||Stainless Steel|
|Made in America||Yes|
|Number of Doors||4 Door|
|Number of Kegs||2|
|Number of Shelves||4 Shelves|
|Plug Type||NEMA 5-15P|
|Temperature Range||36 - 38 Degrees F|
|Top Type||Counter Height|
Customer questions about this product
- I haven’t heard of R-290, R-600a, R-513a, or R-448A refrigerant before. What is it?
- R-290 (also known as high purity propane or CARE 40) and R-600a (also known as refrigerant grade Isobutane or CARE 10) are hydrocarbon refrigerants. R513a (also known as Opteon XP10) and R-448A (also known as Solstice N40) are HFO (hydrofluoroolefin) refrigerants. They are being used as an eco-friendly refrigerant by some manufacturers in response to the EPA’s Significant New Alternatives Policy (SNAP) Program. Read more about this program in our blog post on Refrigerant Regulations.
- Does Beverage-Air warrant this item for use in a food truck?
- This item is covered under Beverage-Air's warranty contingent upon the unit being kept in a controlled climate. This means that the interior of the food truck may not be susceptible to extreme high or low temperatures. If warranty service is required, the truck must be able to sit stationary for 24-48 hours to allow for a technician to service the equipment.
- What does the “H” or “HC” mean in the newer Beverage-Air model numbers?
- This is a representation that the unit is using a “Hydrocarbon” refrigerant. This would include both R290 and R600a refrigerants. They are being used as an eco-friendly refrigerant by Beverage-Air in response to the EPA’s Significant New Alternatives Policy (SNAP) Program. Read more about this program in our blog post on Refrigerant Regulations.
Beverage-Air BB48HC-1-G-PT-S-27 Details
Great for use in bars with limited space, this Beverage-Air BB48HC-1-G-PT-S-27 48" stainless steel glass door pass-through back bar refrigerator provides superior performance and plenty of refrigerated storage space for bottles, cans, and even kegs. This 48" front-breathing unit features a standard depth design so you have plenty of room to maneuver behind the bar. The cabinet's exterior is made of stainless steel and is paired with a reinforced 2" thick stainless steel top that matches the height of standard counters and serves as an excellent surface for prepping drinks or side dishes. Plus, the unit's unique pass-through design is great for stocking the bar from one side and serving out from the other side without taking up additional space in the bar on a busy night.
Each of the four glass doors feature a 90 degree stay-open feature for convenient reloading and a self-closing feature to ensure that it shuts fully once open. Magnetic gaskets also ensure a tight seal, while a lock on each door helps keep contents secure throughout the night and during off-hours. Inside, the galvanized steel walls and ceiling, plus a reinforced heavy-duty stainless steel floor, deliver long lasting service. A total of four epoxy-coated shelves allow for optimal organization and storage within this unit, and the interior LED lighting enhances visibility. The unit's interior is also fitted with environmentally-friendly foamed-in-place CFC and HCFC-free polyurethane insulation, ensuring that the cabinet is both structurally fortified and energy efficient.
Other features include a powerful 1/3 hp compressor that runs on eco-friendly R290 refrigerant. This specialized refrigerant has an ozone depletion potential (ODP) of 0 and a global warming potential (GWP) of 3, making it an environmentally-responsible choice for your business. Electronic controls help streamline operation. This back bar refrigerator is the ideal solution for storing and serving a wide range of beverage options within your bar or restaurant. It requires a 115V electrical connection and includes an 8' long cord and plug set.
Depth: 27 3/8"
Capacity: 13.6 cu. ft.
Width: 36 1/8"
Depth: 19 3/8"
This Item Ships via Common Carrier. For more information and tips to help your delivery go smoothly, click here.
Because this item is not stocked in our warehouse, processing, transit times and stock availability will vary. If you need your items by a certain date, please contact us prior to placing your order. Expedited shipping availability may vary. We cannot guarantee that this item can be cancelled off of the order or returned once it is placed.
Made in America
This item was made in the United States of America.
UL Classified EPH
This product complies with UL EPH standards and meets ANSI/NSF requirements.
This unit comes with a NEMA 5-15P plug.
UL US & Canada
This item has been tested and meets safety standards imposed by the Underwriters Laboratories (UL) for use in the United States of America and Canada.
This item has been tested and meets the sanitation hazard standards imposed by the Underwriters Laboratories (UL).
Resources and Downloads for
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information. Download Adobe Acrobat software
Note: Beverage Air equipment purchased in 2013 or later will have a 3 year parts and labor warranty. Equipment purchased prior to 2013 will have a 1 year parts and labor warranty. RESIDENTIAL USERS: Your warranty will be voided if installed in non-commercial or residential applications.
Other Products from this Line
- Rated 5 out of 5 starsBeverage-Air BB72HC-1-GS-B-27 72" Black Counter Height Sliding Glass Door Back Bar Refrigerator
- Rated 5 out of 5 starsBeverage-Air BB48HC-1-GS-B 48" Black Underbar Height Sliding Glass Door Back Bar Refrigerator
- Rated 5 out of 5 starsBeverage-Air BB72HC-1-G-B 72" Black Underbar Height Glass Door Back Bar Refrigerator
- Rated 5 out of 5 starsBeverage-Air BB48HC-1-B 48" Black Underbar Height Solid Door Back Bar Refrigerator
- Rated 3 out of 5 starsBeverage-Air BB48HC-1-GS-B-27 48" Black Counter Height Sliding Glass Door Back Bar Refrigerator
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it. Get paid up to $16 for submitting one of the first text, photo, or video reviews for this item. View your account for details.Login or Register