Login or enter your email to be instantly sent the price!
Start a Live Chat with a Customer Service rep to receive the price!
Mon - Thur: 5am - 12am EST
Fri: 5am - 8pm EST
Sat & Sun: 9am - 4pm EST
Earn up to $165.00 back (16,500 points)with a Webstaurant Rewards Visa® Credit Card
Other Available Styles:
Installation ServicesCheck if installation is currently available for your area. Enter ZIP Code >
- Food rated, easy-to-clean design allows this unit to store open containers
- Reinforced floor and door sills ensure the unit lasts longer
- Magnetic gasket allows for a positive seal
- Self-closing door is designed with magnetic gasket to ensure full closure every time
- Can hold up to (220) 12 oz. bottles, (240) 12 oz. cans, or (170) long neck bottles
Beverage-Air BB36HC-1-F-S Specs
- Shipping Weight
- 250 lb.
- 36 Inches
- 24 1/2 Inches
- 34 Inches
- Interior Width
- 24 1/4 Inches
- Interior Depth
- 20 Inches
- Nominal Depth
- Interior Height
- 29 1/2 Inches
- 5 Amps
- 60 Hertz
- 1 Phase
- 115 Volts
- 8.8 cu. ft.
- Without Casters
- Compressor Location
- Side Mounted
- Door Style
- Door Type
- Exterior Finish
- Stainless Steel
- Food Rated
Made in America
- 1/5 HP
- Number of Doors
- 1 Door
- Number of Kegs
- Number of Shelves
- 2 Shelves
- Plug Type
- NEMA 5-15P
- Refrigerant Type
- Temperature Range
- 36 - 38 Degrees F
- Top Type
- Below Counter
Customer questions about this product
- Does Beverage-Air warrant this item for use in a food truck?
- This item is covered under Beverage-Air's warranty contingent upon the unit being kept in a controlled climate. This means that the interior of the food truck may not be susceptible to extreme high or low temperatures. If warranty service is required, the truck must be able to sit stationary for 24-48 hours to allow for a technician to service the equipment.
- I haven’t heard of R-290, R-600a, R-513a, or R-448A refrigerant before. What is it?
- R-290 (also known as high purity propane or CARE 40) and R-600a (also known as refrigerant grade Isobutane or CARE 10) are hydrocarbon refrigerants. R513a (also known as Opteon XP10) and R-448A (also known as Solstice N40) are HFO (hydrofluoroolefin) refrigerants. They are being used by some manufacturers in response to the EPA’s Significant New Alternatives Policy (SNAP) Program.
- What does the “H” or “HC” mean in the newer Beverage-Air model numbers?
- This is a representation that the unit is using a “Hydrocarbon” refrigerant. This would include both R290 and R600a refrigerants. They are being used as an eco-friendly refrigerant by Beverage-Air in response to the EPA’s Significant New Alternatives Policy (SNAP) Program. Read more about this program in our blog post on Refrigerant Regulations.
Beverage-Air BB36HC-1-F-S Details
Keep your bar fully stocked on the busiest nights with the help of this Beverage-Air BB36HC-1-F-S 36" stainless steel solid door back bar refrigerator. Designed with an all stainless steel interior and radius corners, this unit meets industry standards for storing open food containers, allowing you to use this refrigerator for more than drink storage. Plus, its reinforced floor and door sills minimize damages to the cabinet from routine loading and unloading of product. A layer of foamed-in-place CFC and HCFC-free polyurethane insulation also adds structural strength to the cabinet and increases its efficiency.
To help you find product quickly and increase visibility, this refrigerator also has LED lighting on its interior. Adjustable shelves make it easy to organize and store product in an optimal fashion for operation. Its door also has a lock so that you can have better control over the contents. The useful door is designed to be self-closing and a magnetic gasket helps it fully close every time. This allows employees to simply open the door, grab product, and focus on providing fast service to guests.
Running on 1/5 hp, this unit boasts a balanced force-air refrigeration system that chills your items faster. It runs on eco-friendly R290 refrigerant. This specialized refrigerant has an ozone depletion potential (ODP) of 0 and a global warming potential (GWP) of 3, making it an environmentally-responsible choice for your business. The galvanized steel top is also ideal for use under existing millwork. This unit requires a 115V electrical connection.
Width: 24 1/4"
Height: 29 1/2"
Capacity: 8.8 cu. ft.
This Item Ships via Common Carrier. For more information and tips to help your delivery go smoothly, click here.
Because this item is not stocked in our warehouse, processing, transit times and stock availability will vary. If you need your items by a certain date, please contact us prior to placing your order. Expedited shipping availability may vary. We cannot guarantee that this item can be cancelled off of the order or returned once it is placed.
Made in America
This item was made in the United States of America.
UL Classified EPH
This product complies with UL EPH standards and meets ANSI/NSF requirements.
This unit comes with a NEMA 5-15P plug.
UL US & Canada
This item has been tested and meets safety standards imposed by the Underwriters Laboratories (UL) for use in the United States of America and Canada.
This item has been tested and meets safety standards imposed by the Underwriters Laboratories (UL).
This item has been tested and meets the sanitation hazard standards imposed by the Underwriters Laboratories (UL).
Resources and Downloads for
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information. Download Adobe Acrobat software
Note: Beverage Air equipment purchased in 2013 or later will have a 3 year parts and labor warranty. Equipment purchased prior to 2013 will have a 1 year parts and labor warranty. RESIDENTIAL USERS: Your warranty will be voided if installed in non-commercial or residential applications.
Other Products from this Line
- Beverage-Air BB72HC-1-G-B 72" Black Underbar Height Glass Door Back Bar Refrigerator
- Beverage-Air BB48HC-1-GS-B 48" Black Underbar Height Sliding Glass Door Back Bar Refrigerator
- Beverage-Air BB72HC-1-GS-B-27 72" Black Counter Height Sliding Glass Door Back Bar Refrigerator
- Beverage-Air BB36HC-1-G-B 36" Black Underbar Height Glass Door Back Bar Refrigerator
- Beverage-Air BB48HC-1-B 48" Black Underbar Height Solid Door Back Bar Refrigerator
- Beverage-Air BB58HC-1-G-B 59" Black Counter Height Glass Door Back Bar Refrigerator
- Beverage-Air BB72HC-1-GS-B 72" Black Underbar Height Sliding Glass Door Back Bar Refrigerator
- Beverage-Air B48HC-1-G-B 48" Black Underbar Height Glass Door Back Bar Refrigerator
- Beverage-Air BB48HC-1-GS-B-27 48" Black Counter Height Sliding Glass Door Back Bar Refrigerator
- Beverage-Air BB58HC-1-B 59" Black Counter Height Solid Door Back Bar Refrigerator
- Beverage-Air BB68HC-1-G-B 69" Black Counter Height Glass Door Back Bar Refrigerator
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it. Get paid up to $16 for submitting one of the first text, photo, or video reviews for this item. View your account for details.Login or Register