Avery 2450 Hi-Liter® Fluorescent Orange Chisel Tip Desk Style Highlighter - 12/Pack
- Puts the focus on essential ideas and key words on forms, notes, and documents
- Vibrant, fluorescent orange ink that's translucent to allow for easy reading
- Molded tip is resistant to fraying and flattening for long-lasting use
- Slanted, chisel design provides a way to effortlessly highlight and underline phrases
- Desk-style, faceted barrel promotes a comfortable grip during long lectures and meetings
- Ink dries quickly once applied to prevent it from bleeding through or smearing on paper
- Washable and non-toxic formula
- Improved formula prevents it from drying out even if the cap is left off for up to a week
Use Avery Hi-Liters to make text stand out on documents! Their molded chisel tips are designed to resist fraying for long-lasting use.
|Avery 24050 Specs|
Avery 24050 Details
Use this Avery 24050 Hi-Liter® fluorescent orange chisel tip desk style highlighter to ensure important ideas and key words stand out on forms and documents! The bright, fluorescent orange ink puts the focus on essential text and is translucent to allow for easy reading. Not only is its molded tip resistant to fraying and flattening, its slanted, chisel design provides a way to effortlessly highlight and underline phrases. Its desk-style, faceted barrel also promotes a comfortable grip for extended use during long lectures and meetings.
Convenient and versatile, the highlighter's ink quickly dries once applied to prevent it from bleeding through or smearing on paper. Its improved formula allows you to leave the cap off of the highlighter for up to a week without it drying out and becoming unusable. Plus, it's washable and non-toxic to ensure safety around children, making it an ideal product for everyday applications. This highlighter is sure to be a fundamental addition to any office, institution, or healthcare facility.
ACMI AP (Approved Product) Seal
This item meets the safety standards imposed by the Art & Creative Materials Institute (ACMI), to be labeled in accordance with the chronic hazard labeling standard, ASTM D 4236, and the U. S. Labeling of Hazardous Art Materials Act (LHAMA).
Resources and Downloads for
People Talk About:darkly large orange underlining writing lettering highlight great drawing details
Deep dark orange color not a light orange works well for underlining and writing bright lettering or drawing large things, not for details and it covers too darkly to highlight small type but great for underlining and writing large letters with!
Get paid to review this product!
If you've used this product, simply log in and share your text, video, and photo reviews of it. The customers on the left did it, and you can too! Earn up to $16.00 per product.Login or Register