Avantco GD-ICE-49F 53" Black Indoor Glass Door Ice Merchandiser
- 2 self-closing, triple-pane, argon-filled, anti-fog swing glass doors
- Temperature range: 18 to 25 degrees Fahrenheit
- Easy-to-use digital temperature controls; interior LED lighting
- Holds approximately (90) 8 lb. bags of ice
- 115V, 1 hp; R290 refrigerant
You May Also Need View All Items
Avantco Customizable Sign Panel for GDC-49F-HC-W, GDC-49F-HC-B, GD-ICE-49-FB, and GD-ICE-49-FW Merchandisers
plus $210.00 / Each
Regency Bagger for 8 lb., 10 lb., and 20 lb. Bags
plus $98.49 / Each
Regency Bagger Starter Kit for 8 lb. and 10 lb. Ice Bags
plus $209.99 / Each
Regency Bagger Starter Kit for 20 lb. Ice Bags
plus $244.49 / Each
Choice 8 lb. Clear Wicketed Ice Bag with Ice Print and Handle - 1000/Case
plus $36.99 / Case
Choice 10 lb. Clear Plastic Ice Bag with Ice Print - 1000/Case
plus $41.99 / Case
Avantco Ice KMC-350-B2H 22" Air Cooled Modular Half Cube Ice Machine with Bin - 350 lb.
plus $2,849.00 / Each
Avantco Ice UC-210-HA 26" Air Cooled Undercounter Half Cube Ice Machine - 222 lb.
plus $1,799.00 / Each
|Width||53 1/8 Inches|
|Depth||31 15/16 Inches|
|Height||84 11/16 Inches|
|Interior Width||47 1/4 Inches|
|Interior Depth||27 Inches|
|Interior Height||58 1/4 Inches|
|Capacity||36 cu. ft.|
|Compressor Location||Bottom Mounted|
|Number of Doors||2|
|Number of Shelves||2 Shelves|
|Refrigeration Type||Auto Defrost|
|Temperature Range||18 - 25 Degrees F|
Customer questions about this product
- I haven’t heard of R-290, R-600a, R-513a, or R-448A refrigerant before. What is it?
- R-290 (also known as high purity propane or CARE 40) and R-600a (also known as refrigerant grade Isobutane or CARE 10) are hydrocarbon refrigerants. R513a (also known as Opteon XP10) and R-448A (also known as Solstice N40) are HFO (hydrofluoroolefin) refrigerants. They are being used as an eco-friendly refrigerant by some manufacturers in response to the EPA’s Significant New Alternatives Policy (SNAP) Program. Read more about this program in our blog post on Refrigerant Regulations.
- Are there any temperature specifications to keep in mind when installing this glass door unit?
- This unit has a maximum ambient temperature rating of 90 degrees Fahrenheit. However, high humidity environments may cause excessive condensation and ice accumulation in the unit and on its doors.
- Does Avantco warrant this item for use in a food truck?
- Avantco warrants new equipment sold to food truck customers to be operational for a period of 30 days from the date of delivery if installed and maintained correctly.
- Can this item fit through a standard height 80" doorway?
- Due to the height of this item, it may not be able to fit through a standard 80" tall doorway when standing upright. Please consider the best means of entry before purchasing, or measure your entryway to ensure that you will be able to bring your order inside if the item cannot be carried on its side.
Store and showcase your bagged ice offerings with this Avantco GD-ICE-49F 53" black ice merchandiser! Designed with sharp looks and usability in mind, this unit is the perfect display for your bags of ice with its sleek finish. And, since the housing is made from black coated steel and the interior floor is made from stainless steel, you can be sure that it will provide superior durability. This unit boasts 2 triple-pane, argon-filled, anti-fogging glass doors to ensure that customers always have a clear view of your products. Plus, the raised epoxy-coated steel shelf and back panel prevent product from blocking necessary air flow, while supporting up to 396 lb. of weight. Interior LED lighting works to illuminate and further merchandise your products. It even minimizes energy consumption by producing less heat than other types of lighting.
Designed to maintain ideal ice storage temperatures from 18 to 25 degrees Fahrenheit, this freezer boasts a bottom-mounted 1 hp compressor that runs on eco-friendly R290 refrigerant. This specialized refrigerant has an ozone depletion potential (ODP) of 0 and a global warming potential (GWP) of 3, making it an environmentally-responsible choice for your business. In addition, the bottom-mounted design makes it easy for employees to load and unload products due to the raised bottom shelf. For optimal temperature retention, the entire cabinet is made from foamed-in place polyurethane insulation. Other helpful features include self-closing doors, removable magnetic gaskets for easy cleaning, automatic defrosting, as well as a digital temperature control and display. This item requires a 115V electrical connection for operation.
Width: 53 1/8"
Depth: 31 15/16"
Height: 84 11/16"
Width: 47 1/4"
Height: 58 1/4"
Capacity: 36 cu. ft.
This Item Ships via Common Carrier. For more information and tips to help your delivery go smoothly, click here.
ETL US & Canada
This item meets the electrical product safety standards imposed by the ETL, a division of the Intertek Group, for use in the United States and Canada.
This unit comes with a NEMA 5-15P plug.
Resources and Downloads
RESIDENTIAL USERS: Vendor assumes no liability for parts or labor coverage for component failure or other damages resulting from installation in non-commercial or residential applications. The right is reserved to deny shipment for residential usage; if this occurs, you will be notified as soon as possible.
Other Products from this Line
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it. Get paid up to $16 for submitting one of the first text, photo, or video reviews for this item. View your account for details.Login or Register