- 3 adjustable glass shelves allow for an organized display; base may be used as a 4th shelf
- Double paned glass panels on 3 sides with sliding glass rear doors
- Bright, cool LED lighting effectively highlights baked goods
- Condensation removal and front glass venting prevents the glass front from fogging
- Easy-to-use digital controls; 1/2 hp, R-290 refrigerant; 115V
- Choice 5" Clear Hinged Slice Container with Low Dome Lid
- Choice 6" Clear Hinged Pie Container with Low Dome Lid
- Choice 9" Clear Hinged High Dome Pie Container
- Choice 8" High Dome Cake Display Container with Clear Dome Lid
- Baker's Mark 9" x 7" x 3 1/2" White Auto-Popup Window Cake / Bakery Box - 200/Bundle
- 8" Gold Laminated Corrugated Cake Circle - 200/Case
|Depth||26 3/4 Inches|
|Display Case Type||Refrigerated|
|Features|| LED Lighting|
|Number of Shelves||3 Shelves|
|Plug Type||NEMA 5-15P|
|Service Type||Full Service|
|Temperature Range||33 - 40 Degrees F|
Customer questions about this product
- I haven’t heard of R-290, R-600a, R-513a, or R-448A refrigerant before. What is it?
- R-290 (also known as high purity propane or CARE 40) and R-600a (also known as refrigerant grade Isobutane or CARE 10) are hydrocarbon refrigerants. R513a (also known as Opteon XP10) and R-448A (also known as Solstice N40) are HFO (hydrofluoroolefin) refrigerants. They are being used as an eco-friendly refrigerant by some manufacturers in response to the EPA’s Significant New Alternatives Policy (SNAP) Program. Read more about this program in our blog post on Refrigerant Regulations.
- Does Avantco warrant this item for use in a food truck?
- Avantco warrants new equipment sold to food truck customers to be operational for a period of 30 days from the date of delivery if installed and maintained correctly.
Showcase everything from cakes and pies to eclairs and flan in this Avantco BCT-72 72" black 3-shelf curved glass refrigerated bakery display case! Perfect for bakeries, cafes, coffee shops, and diners, the unit includes 3 glass shelves with price tag holders to help display and organize product. In addition to the glass shelves, the base of the unit can be used as a fourth shelf or display area for extra capacity.
Designed with double paned glass panels on 3 sides and sliding glass rear doors, the case provides maximum product visibility, tempting customers by showing off your decadent desserts from every angle. The sleek frame ensures that the beautiful case fits seamlessly into your business while the curved front offers a clean presentation. Condensation removal with front glass venting prevents the front of the cabinet from fogging so that the view of your offerings is never obstructed. Plus, LED lighting is built into each shelf, illuminating product for a bright, enticing display.
This bakery case ensures optimal performance with a 1/2 hp refrigeration system that circulates environmentally-friendly R-290 hydrocarbon refrigerant to maintain temperatures from 33 to 40 degrees Fahrenheit. R-290 refrigerant has an ozone depletion potential (ODP) of 0 and a global warming potential (GWP) of 3, making it an environmentally-responsible choice for your business. Automatic defrost and a digital temperature control provide ease of use.
This unit includes a set of casters to make it easy to move for cleaning and service. A 115V electrical connection is required for operation.
Depth: 26 3/4"
This Item Ships via Common Carrier. For more information and tips to help your delivery go smoothly, click here.
This item meets the electrical product safety standards imposed by the ETL, a division of the Intertek Group, for use in the United States.
This unit comes with a NEMA 5-15P plug.
This item meets the sanitation standards imposed by the ETL, a division of the Intertek Group.
Resources and Downloads
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information. Download Adobe Acrobat software
Note: Avantco Refrigeration equipment with a labor warranty purchased prior to October 15th 2020 is warranted for 1 year parts & labor / 5 year compressor. RESIDENTIAL USERS: Vendor assumes no liability for parts or labor coverage for component failure or other damages resulting from installation in non-commercial or residential applications. Your warranty will be voided if installed in non-commercial or residential applications.
Other Products from this Line
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it. Get paid up to $16 for submitting one of the first text, photo, or video reviews for this item. View your account for details.Login or Register